memory leakage

Pragati

Is there a problem of memory leakage in Rails application? How can i
get the information about if it is happening in my application? Can i
control it?

Thanks,
Pragati

2 Answers

7stud 7stud

Pragati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a problem of memory leakage in Rails application?

Yes

> How can i
> get the information about if it is happening in my application?

Here's one way:

http://www.rubyinside.com/bleakhouse-tool-to-find-memory-leaks-in-your-rails-application...

> Can i
> control it?

Maybe.

ara.t.howard

On Oct 8, 2007, at 3:25 AM, Pragati wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a problem of memory leakage in Rails application? How can i
> get the information about if it is happening in my application? Can i
> control it?
>
> Thanks,
> Pragati

http://drawohara.tumblr.com/pos...