list links in a DIV using watir module

sean_n

10/8/2007 8:13:00 AM

Using the watir module, is there a way to show all the hyperlinks in a
DIV?
Can you please provide some code snippets?

2 Answers

7stud 7stud

sean_n wrote:
> Using the watir module, is there a way to show all the hyperlinks in a
> DIV?
> Can you please provide some code snippets?

How about:

div_links = ie.div(:id, "some_id").links
div_links.each { |l| puts l.to_s }

Inder Hooda

7stud -- wrote:
> sean_n wrote:
>> Using the watir module, is there a way to show all the hyperlinks in a
>> DIV?
>> Can you please provide some code snippets?
>

> How about:
>
> div_links = ie.div(:id, "some_id").links
> div_links.each { |l| puts l.to_s }

This is really perfect to identify Divs.Works for me..

But how to click on each div (identified by DIV id )one at a time ?

My requirement is to click on each link & identify the output , compare
results & then move on to next div .... n so on ..

Please help.