plotting points on a map api

Michael Linfield

10/7/2007 6:18:00 AM

I want to plot points on a map of the united states based on what
ruby is given information-wise. Such as, if it receives notice that
something is from California, i want it to plot a point on the state
of CA. Any approaches that would make this happen? It would function
almost
like a trace program except I want to be the one to decide where
information is coming from.

Thanks!

Trevor Wennblom

http://graticule.ruby...