attn: James Edward Gray II, re: Higher-Order Ruby

Chad Perrin

10/4/2007 6:29:00 PM

The previous location of Higher-Order Ruby:

http://blog.grayproductions.net/articles/category/higher-...

. . now gives an error:

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

Has it moved to a new location, or simply ceased to exist?

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.

3 Answers

James Gray

On Oct 4, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Chad Perrin wrote:

> Has it moved to a new location, or simply ceased to exist?

I rewrote the blog to better allow me to manage it. That changed
some of the URL's unfortunately. The one you are looking for is now at:

http://blog.grayproductions.net/categories/higher...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

James Edward Gray II

Chad Perrin

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 03:57:50AM +0900, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Chad Perrin wrote:
>
> >Has it moved to a new location, or simply ceased to exist?
>
> I rewrote the blog to better allow me to manage it. That changed
> some of the URL's unfortunately. The one you are looking for is now at:
>
> http://blog.grayproductions.net/categories/higher...
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the information.

Things like that happen. C'est la vie. I'm just glad I had a known
good place to find the info.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
Dr. Ron Paul: "Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when

Andrew Stewart

On 4 Oct 2007, at 19:57, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> I rewrote the blog to better allow me to manage it.

Presumably you followed the weblog creation screencast here?

http://rubyonrails.org/s...

I hope it didn't take longer than 15 minutes.

Tee hee,
Andy Stewart

-------
http://airbladeso...