"blade" down!

Shin-ichiro HARA

The ruby-talk mailing list archive server "blade" is down. And we can not
use the sites:

http://www.ruby...
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/i...

I'm sorry it takes few days for recovery.

Shin-chiro HARA

4 Answers

Shin-ichiro HARA

> The ruby-talk mailing list archive server "blade" is down. And we can not
> use the sites:
>
> http://www.ruby...
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/i...
>
> I'm sorry it takes few days for recovery.

"blade" makes a comeback.
Thank you.

Shin-ichiro HARA

Eric Hodel

On Oct 9, 2007, at 17:38 , Shin-ichiro HARA wrote:
>> The ruby-talk mailing list archive server "blade" is down. And we
>> can not
>> use the sites:
>>
>> http://www.ruby...
>> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/i...
>>
>> I'm sorry it takes few days for recovery.
>
> "blade" makes a comeback.
> Thank you.

Thanks for keeping the archives running!

harry k

On Nov 3, 6:04 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Can't you just see it is the end, people?
>
> > crime fighting superhero Phoenix Jones???
>
> >http://www.komonews.com/news/local/1331...
>
> > Well, hold on just a second there - are they saying that the USA
> > social engineering has actually produced individuals who are playing
> > out - in real life - the 'masked vigilante' monomyth, including
> > mainstream media coverage and all?
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q...
>
> > I wonder how it's going to look on his resume:
> > "I got fired from my last job for being a crime-fighting superhero."
>
> What do you put on your resume ...
> "Camel humping raghead asshole" ???- Hide quoted text -

I think a simple "idiot" would cover it.

Harry K

Warhol

On Nov 4, 3:22 am, harry k <turnkey4...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 6:04 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Can't you just see it is the end, people?
>
> > > crime fighting superhero Phoenix Jones???
>
> > >http://www.komonews.com/news/local/1331...
>
> > > Well, hold on just a second there - are they saying that the USA
> > > social engineering has actually produced individuals who are playing
> > > out - in real life - the 'masked vigilante' monomyth, including
> > > mainstream media coverage and all?
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q...
>
> > > I wonder how it's going to look on his resume:
> > > "I got fired from my last job for being a crime-fighting superhero."
>
> > What do you put on your resume ...
> > "Camel humping raghead asshole" ???- Hide quoted text -

> I think a simple "idiot" would cover it.
>
> Harry K

'Defendor'

http://youtu.be/Q...

Where to get a Superhero Outfit? Ha ha ha ha...

The supermen and women from Hollywood films seem to have sprung from
the screen to Russia’s streets, with at least five superheroes
surfacing in a number of provincial Russian cities too.

In mid-March, several young men from the city of Chelyabinsk in the
Russian Urals, filmed a man patrolling the streets late at night. He
was dressed in black with a bright green letter M printed on his
chest. The young people only laughed at the homebred superman.
Offended, the hero who calls himself “Mstitel” (Russian for “Avenger”)
recorded a video message addressing Chelyabinsk citizens, and uploaded
it on YouTube.

“Some people got frightened when they saw me, others just laughed, so
I decided to announce my true intentions”, explained Avenger. “I’ve
made up my mind to place myself on the side of law and order. I did
not care about helping others until my family suffered. So now I’m
going to patrol the city streets at night and protect people against
hooligans”, assured the hero....

http://rt.com/news/features/russia-avenger-s...

I hope they are insured... see if they break their nose! bad things
always can happen...