Problems- eruby and apache

WibbleCP

9/28/2007 4:49:00 PM

Hi everyone, I am really newbie in ruby wonderful world

I am trying to use the useful eruby in my demo project

Reading all around the net, I have to set some rows in my apache2.conf
or http.conf file
------------------------
AddType application/x-httpd-eruby .rhtml
Action application/x-httpd-eruby /usr/bin/eruby
------------------------
or using Action application/x-httpd-eruby /cgi-bin/eruby (eruby is
present in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/)

When I restart my apache server it responds:
------------
Invalid command "Action", perphaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration.

My apache provides mod_ruby, eruby is installed.
CGI support is available

Can you help me!

Thanks . bye

1 Answer