How to start!!!

Fun Feast

9/28/2007 5:15:00 AM

Dear all,

I am new to programming and ruby too. since last one week i am trying to
find online tutorials for Starters (ruby basics), I found almost every
thing, How to install, what to install, what and how to update etc. but
not getting any ebook (free :-)) on ruby or online tutorial that how to
work in ruby or what to code and how to code in ruby.

I request all if then can help me finding tutorials on ruby. I tried
www.w3schools.com also but no luck... I hope all of you understand what
i am trying to say.

Please suggest how/what to learn in ruby. what are the steps and how to
proceed.

Cheers,
FunFeast

Mohit Sindhwani

Fun Feast wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new to programming and ruby too. since last one week i am trying to
> find online tutorials for Starters (ruby basics), I found almost every
> thing, How to install, what to install, what and how to update etc. but
> not getting any ebook (free :-)) on ruby or online tutorial that how to
> work in ruby or what to code and how to code in ruby.
>
> I request all if then can help me finding tutorials on ruby. I tried
> www.w3schools.com also but no luck... I hope all of you understand what
> i am trying to say.
>
> Please suggest how/what to learn in ruby. what are the steps and how to
> proceed.
>
> Cheers,
> FunFeast

There are a few books online:

1. the PickAxe book - 1st edition
2. why's poignant guide to ruby
3. Mr neighbourly's Humble Little Ruby Book
http://infoq.com/mini...

You can find the links to the first 2 using any search engine.

Cheers,
Mohit.
9/28/2007 | 1:53 PM.

Fun Feast

Bhai Mohit.. thanks for the information.

James Britt

http://www.ruby-doc.org/gett...

--
James Britt

www.risingtidesoftware.com - Wicked Cool Coding

Heinrich

"Kickboxer RT" <greeceisgettingricher@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On 2 ???, 08:42, "Heinrich" <Heinr...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>> es ist ja unerhoert was die griechischen Schweine jetzt wieder machen.
>> there
>> is only one solution for the grik problem and that is to ship the fuckers
>> zimbabwe where they can do no more harm because they are then among their
>> fellow niggers who also like to suck each others rectum.
>>
>> europe should take its loss and kick grease our of the eurozone asap in
>> order to avoid further heavy losses for its citizens
>>
>> those who are still supporting the fuckers country should have had their
>> head examined.
>
> Let me make something very clear.
>
> No matter what Greece does, you will still be living that nightmare
> called your life.
>
> So instead of beating yourself up with Greece and with Europe which
> basically hates your guts, just end your nightmare and make everyone
> happy.
>
> Don't waste time... hurry up!!!

you are talking poep !!!!! suggest you hurry up to zimbabwe

The Peeler

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:31:09 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi troll
of sci and scj, wrote:

>> Don't waste time... hurry up!!!
>>

> you are talking poep !!!!! suggest you hurry up to zimbabwe

Why, Dumb Heini? You want him to stop kicking your bleeding Dutch Nazi ass?
Fat chance! <BG>

--
Tony Owens about Dumb Heini and The Rectum:
"the kings of rectums, Revd and Heinie, the biggest braindeads to ever

Kickboxer ®™

> >Let me make something very clear.
>
> Let ME make something very clear to you, Grik raghead.

Can you stop rephrasing my words like a 5-year old child?

Damn it you are stupid!

Kickboxer ®™

> you are talking poep !!!!! suggest you hurry up to zimbabwe

But you are that stereotypical Nigger who can't come up with something
original.

Just read what you write! It's so fuckin dumb and boring.

At least hire a ghost writer from Fiverr.com if you can affor $5 for a
gig.

You are boring us to death, damn it!

The Revd

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 06:10:58 -0700 (PDT), Grikboxer ??
<griks_suck@gmail.com> wrote:

>> you are talking poep !!!!! suggest you hurry up to zimbabwe
>
>But you are that stereotypical Nigger who can't come up with something
>original.
>
>Just read what you write! It's so fuckin dumb and boring.
>
>At least hire a ghost writer from Fiverr.com if you can affor $5 for a
>gig.
>
>You are boring us to death, damn it!

I hope you get greeked to death, damn it!

The Revd

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 06:08:02 -0700 (PDT), Grikboxer ??
<griks_suck@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Let me make something very clear.
>>
>> Let ME make something very clear to you, Grik raghead.
>
>Can you stop rephrasing my words like a 5-year old child?

Have you ever heard of parody, you illiterate Grik piece of skata?
Of course you haven't!

>Damn it you are stupid!

Damn it, you are one overgreeked Grik raghead!

Kickboxer ®™

> I hope you get greeked to death, damn it!

Then you will die hoping.

But go turk yourself before you do.