RefactorMyCode.com to help you... refactor your code!

Marc-André Cournoyer

9/28/2007 3:54:00 AM

Hey all,

I made a site to share some code and help ppl refactor other ppls code!

http://refactorm...

I hope you find this useful and fun!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Chad Perrin

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 12:54:03PM +0900, Marc-andre Marc wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I made a site to share some code and help ppl refactor other ppls code!
>
> http://refactorm...
>
> I hope you find this useful and fun!
>
> Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Feedback:

The site takes too long to load, and the browser times out.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your