RFacebook Issue

Suja Suchu

I want to integrate my application with facebook.
To this i follow, the steps in
"http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Ruby_on_R...

But when i use this sample application
- it goes to login page
- after login it return to 'callback URL'

i can't get "Add Cobbu to your Facebook account?" page

Anyone help for this?

thanks in advance,
Suja

Lamont Cranston

On 5/1/2011 4:07 PM, Dakota wrote:
> On Sun 5/1/11 13:57, Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Dakota<markp@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

>>> Four of those plane crashes caused our nation to waste over a trillion
>>> dollars fighting pointless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's too costly
>>> to let the terrorists crash another one.
>>
>> What bizarre logic.
>>
>> So we need to make the US into a totalitarian dictatorship in order
>> to prevent the terrorists making us do stupid things?
>>
>> Really?
>>
> I was trying to make the point that the wars were a stupid overreaction
> to the terrorist attacks. However, claiming that pat down searches at
> the airport makes us into a totalitarian dictatorship is a pile of
> nonsense.

Actually, it is not. To me, pat down searches are patently
unconstitutional. How many more rights are you willing to give up?

Dakota

On Mon 5/2/11 16:11, Lamont Cranston wrote:
> On 5/1/2011 4:07 PM, Dakota wrote:

>>> What bizarre logic.
>>>
>>> So we need to make the US into a totalitarian dictatorship in order
>>> to prevent the terrorists making us do stupid things?
>>>
>>> Really?
>>>
>> I was trying to make the point that the wars were a stupid overreaction
>> to the terrorist attacks. However, claiming that pat down searches at
>> the airport makes us into a totalitarian dictatorship is a pile of
>> nonsense.
>
> Actually, it is not. To me, pat down searches are patently
> unconstitutional. How many more rights are you willing to give up?

The old 'slippery slope' argument. How can you say that searches
performed on persons who have the right to refuse them is
unconstitutional? Is there a constitutional right to fly on commercial
airlines?

Buster Norris

On Sun, 01 May 2011 21:33:51 -0500, Dakota <markp@NOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:

>I didn't hear you bitch when the Cheney-Bush administration kept
>American citizen Jose Padilla in prison without telling anyone.........

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Padilla was arrested in Chicago on May 8, 2002 on suspicion of
plotting a radioactive "dirty bomb" attack.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A...(prisoner)

U.S. citizen arrested in 'dirty bomb' plot
06/11/2002

WASHINGTON ? With the arrest of a former Chicago street gang member in
a suspected al-Qaeda plot to explode a radioactive "dirty bomb" in the
United States, authorities are seeking others who might have been
involved, U.S. law enforcement officials said Monday. Abdullah Al
Muhajir, 31, who officials say changed his name from Jose Padilla
after adopting a radical brand of Islam while jailed in Florida, was
believed to have been on a scouting mission for possible targets when
he was arrested last month in Chicago, where he grew up.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002/06/10/terror-...