ruby curses problem

Shawn Whoo

9/27/2007 4:15:00 AM

code like follow:

require "curses"
include Curses

init_screen
begin
crmode
echo
getstr
noecho
ensure
close_screen
end

i input some chinese word like "你好", it shows the wrong word "�" not
"你好"!

how can i get the right chinese word "你好" when i input just like "你好"!

Thanks a lot! I am waiting for the responseble!

Epsilon

Joseph wrote:

> Just my 2 cents.

Rounding off, that would be $0.00, right?

Car cigar socket

"Epsilon" <not@this.address.com> wrote in message
> Joseph wrote:
>>

>> Just my 2 cents.
>
> Rounding off, that would be $0.00, right?

for nitwits like you.... yes.

But there are some intelligent people around.

Not you, of course.

Keep posting to alt.fuckwits wher you belong (you Bosnian idiot).

Jose

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:26:20 +1100, "Joseph" <jopeg@mi.olk.ca> wrote:

>Welcome to Australia Sylvia.
>
>The country run by 2 identical parties serving the interests of your
>homeland The Great Britain through Fabian Society (Labours) and freemasonry
>(Lieberals)

And if you believe that, I have a huge musical facility to sell you in
Sidney. Of course if you believe anything I post, you deserve all that
you won't get.

Epsilon

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 23:38:26 +1100, "Epsilon" <not@this.address.com> wrote:

>Joseph wrote:
>>

>> Just my 2 cents.
>
>Rounding off, that would be $0.00, right?

Save your money. You'll need it for your drugs.

Car cigar socket

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 23:55:46 +1100, "Car cigar socket" <mka@fka.org> wrote:

Nothing of any importance. I'm stupid and you can't fix me, so there!