removing old entries

Charles Pareto

9/26/2007 6:30:00 PM

Does anyone know of any way to remove old entries made by myself from
this forum?

Michael Glaesemann

On Sep 26, 2007, at 13:30 , Chuck Dawit wrote:

> Does anyone know of any way to remove old entries made by myself from
> this forum?

They're now part of the Internet in many, many ways. Even if you were
able to remove them just from ruby-form.com, they're potential
mirrored in the ruby-talk mailing list, usenet, googlegroups, gmane,
and probably many other services.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

Charles Pareto

Glen Holcomb wrote:
> On 9/26/07, Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net> wrote:
>> and probably many other services.
>>
>> Michael Glaesemann
>> grzm seespotcode net
>>

> Why Chuck?
>
> Are your handlers upset that you told people Cisco was at least looking
> at
> trying to sue anyone using the word cicso?
>
> --
> "Hey brother Christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions
> speak
> so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying."
>
> -Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

No, but I don't want to give them a reason to get upset. I didn't give
away any privileged info so they shouldn't be. To comment on your reply
I never said they wanted to sue anyone. Big company's always look for
others who infringe on any IP, trademarks, copyrights, etc., etc.