Need Evolution plug-in

Michael T. Richter

9/26/2007 11:08:00 AM

OK, after a recent round of the "let's spam the list with the same topic
under multiple subjects" game, I need to write a plug-in for Evolution
that will allow me to filter out any messages from a given user as well
as any reply in a thread started by that same user. Is there a Ruby
binding somewhere to the Evolution plug-in API?

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@gmail.com> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@gmail.com)

Tom Copeland

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 20:08 +0900, Michael T. Richter wrote:
> OK, after a recent round of the "let's spam the list with the same
> topic under multiple subjects" game, I need to write a plug-in for
> Evolution that will allow me to filter out any messages from a given
> user as well as any reply in a thread started by that same user. Is
> there a Ruby binding somewhere to the Evolution plug-in API?

I wrote one a few years ago:

http://revolution.ruby...

Yours,

Tom

Michael T. Richter

On Wed, 2007-26-09 at 20:44 +0900, Tom Copeland wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 20:08 +0900, Michael T. Richter wrote:
> > OK, after a recent round of the "let's spam the list with the same
> > topic under multiple subjects" game, I need to write a plug-in for
> > Evolution that will allow me to filter out any messages from a given
> > user as well as any reply in a thread started by that same user. Is
> > there a Ruby binding somewhere to the Evolution plug-in API?
>
> I wrote one a few years ago:
>
> http://revolution.ruby...

Thanks, Tom. You're a life-saver.

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@gmail.com> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@gmail.com)
I'm not schooled in the science of human factors, but I suspect surprise
is not an element of a robust user interface. (Chip Rosenthal)

The Peeler

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:32:53 -0400, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>>hi folks, Heinrich is back in business again.
>
> La lucha continua! Venceremos!

You'd have to get past me first, you two hilarious miserable Nazi clowns!
<BG>

--
Tony Owens about The Rectum: "I do know about a stupid sow named Revd who is
the main reason why abortion remains legal in the USA."

The Peeler

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:39:49 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>> La lucha continua! Venceremos!
>>

> hi the battle wwill be harsh but victory will be ours

Frantically sucking on your pacifier again, you hilarious stupid
bitchslapped cunt? LOL

--
Dumb Heini about himself: "i was diagnozed with the syndromeof asperger, no
idea what it means but i am feelingperfectly oke"

The Revd

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:39:49 +0100, "Heinrich"
<Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> schreef in bericht
>> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:26:42 +0100, "Heinrich"
>> <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>>
>>>hi folks, Heinrich is back in business again.
>>
>> La lucha continua! Venceremos!
>>

>hi the battle wwill be harsh but victory will be ours

It's inevitable. The suckers of jew rectums will share the fate of
the jews.

Heinrich

> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:39:49 +0100, "Heinrich"
> <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>

>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> schreef in bericht

>>> La lucha continua! Venceremos!
>>>

>>hi the battle wwill be harsh but victory will be ours
>
> It's inevitable. The suckers of jew rectums will share the fate of
> the jews.

I look forward to the days when the rectum suckers go for a swim in the
mediterranean

The Revd

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:32:23 +0100, "Heinrich"
<Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> schreef in bericht
>> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:39:49 +0100, "Heinrich"
>> <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> schreef in bericht

>>>hi the battle wwill be harsh but victory will be ours
>>
>> It's inevitable. The suckers of jew rectums will share the fate of
>> the jews.
>
>I look forward to the days when the rectum suckers go for a swim in the
>mediterranean

I hope they know how to suck jew rectum underwater!

The Peeler

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:32:23 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>> It's inevitable. The suckers of jew rectums will share the fate of
>> the jews.
>
> I look forward to the days when the rectum suckers go for a swim in the
> mediterranean

We are looking forward to the day when you two sick enamoured Nazi fags will
announce your marriage on these groups! <BG>

--
Tony Owens about Dumb Heini and The Rectum:
"the kings of rectums, Revd and Heinie, the biggest braindeads to ever

The Revd

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:42:55 -0500, "Tony Owens"
<owenstony77@university.edu> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:26:42 +0100, "Heinrich"
>> <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>>
>> >hi folks, Heinrich is back in business again.
>>
>> La lucha continua! Venceremos!
>

>"The fight continues. We will win?" In Spanish yet?

In Spanish already!

>I hope a bull sucks your
>rectum by goring you through the ass.

I hope you suffocate with your head up a jew rectum, Ovens!

The Revd

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:45:56 -0500, "Tony Owens"
<owenstony77@university.edu> wrote:

>"The Peeler" <slapping@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote in message
>>

>> --
>> Tony Owens about Dumb Heini and The Rectum:
>> "the kings of rectums, Revd and Heinie, the biggest braindeads to ever
>> inhabit newsgroups."
>> MID: <4ea84522$0$28374$607ed4bc@cv.net>
>
>Peeler, thanks for the notoriety. And I'm sure the pro-Nazi bastards
>appreciate it as well.

The Foreskin Peeler sucks even more jew rectums than you do, Ovens.
You're in good company there, asshole!