oci8 oracle rowid

mark.pelletier

9/24/2007 1:39:00 PM

Whenever I try to read a rowid from an Oracle table, I get:

TypeError: not valid handle type Class

The OCI documentation says rowid is supported, and that the
documentation on it is yet to be written. Anyone know how to read it?

mark.pelletier

Odd, I can do something like:

c.execute("select * from dual where rowid = 'AAAAECAABAAAAgiAAA'")

but not:
r=c.exec('select rowid from dual')