GLU and GLUT libs.

leandro camargo

9/20/2007 11:05:00 PM

Someone here has programmed ruby with GLU (OpenGL Utility Library) and
GLUT(OpenGL Utility Toolkit)? If yes, do you have some good links
about them to paste here for me?

Thanks,
Leandro.

1 Answer

Gregory Seidman

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 08:05:06AM +0900, leandro nascimento camargo wrote:
> Someone here has programmed ruby with GLU (OpenGL Utility Library) and
> GLUT(OpenGL Utility Toolkit)? If yes, do you have some good links
> about them to paste here for me?

Here's an example (my submission to Ruby Quiz 129):
http://rubyquiz.com/hosted_solutions/129/grego...

It's just GLU and GLUT, though. Any reference on the C library should help
you.

> Thanks,
> Leandro.
--Greg