Re: Racial Comments in the Following Post

7stud 7stud

9/19/2007 8:23:00 AM

Ruby Newbie wrote:
> Such Racial comments in the forum should not be allowed
>

> http://www.ruby-...topic/125...

I read the whole thread, and I didn't see a racial comment in there.
Maybe you should quote what you are referring to.

Michael T. Richter

On Wed, 2007-19-09 at 17:23 +0900, 7stud -- wrote:

> Ruby Newbie wrote:
> > Such Racial comments in the forum should not be allowed
> >

> > http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/125...

> I read the whole thread, and I didn't see a racial comment in there.
> Maybe you should quote what you are referring to.

Making accusations of "racism" as the catch-all evil act is so 1990s.
Ruby Newbie should catch up with the times and call it "terrorism"
instead.

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@gmail.com> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@gmail.com)

7stud 7stud

Michael T. Richter wrote:

> Making accusations of "racism" as the catch-all evil act is so 1990s.
> Ruby Newbie should catch up with the times and call it "terrorism"
> instead.

lol.