XML as web service method's input parameter

Miquel Oliete

9/13/2007 1:37:00 PM

Hi there

I'm trying to fill a web service method's input parameter with an XML
and the SOAP message appears without this parameter content.

Should I do something to use a XML as a parameter (like php does using
word any)?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Miquel

1 Answer

Miquel Oliete

EL Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:36:34 +0900
Miquel <ktalanet@yahoo.es> escrigué:

> Hi there
>
> I'm trying to fill a web service method's input parameter with an XML
> and the SOAP message appears without this parameter content.
>
> Should I do something to use a XML as a parameter (like php does using
> word any)?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Best regards
>

> Miquel

I have the response...using SOAPElements

Bye

Miquel