[ANN] South East Michigan Ruby Brigade Meeting - Today!

Winston Tsang

9/10/2007 2:34:00 PM

Location: 1200 EECS (http://cma.hurleyhome.com/SEMI%20Ruby...)
(if you are not familiar with campus don't be intimidated, ask on the
mailing list (http://lists.rubymi.org/listinfo.cgi/rubymi-...)
for assistance. I am sure we can arrange a ride or good directions.

NOTE: This is a different room from our last location. It's just a
short 2 minute walk from 1670 CSE, our meeting spot for the last few
months.

Not Sure?
1. Free pizza
2. Free soda
3. Friendly people

Agenda:
1. Talks
1. User Group Challenge - Boggle (Lead by Patrick Hurley)
2. Ruby/Rails Editors lightening talks (Open Forum)
3. RubyConf*MI
2. Open Discussion

Our October meeting will be in 1200 EECS Monday 10/1/07 from 7pm-8:30pm.