Once again: Interest in "Cologne/Bonn Ruby Users"?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

9/6/2007 8:55:00 PM

Hi!

Once again I wish to ask if there are people interested in such a
group. The result of all prior requests was that the number of people
was too small but recent e-mails I received suggest this has changed.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Blog available at http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schu...
PGP key with id 6CC6574F available at http://wwwkeys.d...

Michael Neumann

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Once again I wish to ask if there are people interested in such a
> group. The result of all prior requests was that the number of people
> was too small but recent e-mails I received suggest this has changed.

Yeah, I'd participate! But only if it's within the next three weeks ;-)

Regards,

Michael