[ANN] RubyConf 2007 registration is now open

David A. Black

Wilson Bilkovich

On 9/6/07, David A. Black <dblack@rubypal.com> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Registration is now open for RubyConf 2007, at:
>
> http://www.regonline.com/ru...
>
> Enjoy!

Do you happen to know which fields on the registration form will
appear on the printed badges?
Name (I assume).. Company? Job Title?

Thanks, and see you there!

Tim Pease

On 9/6/07, David A. Black <dblack@rubypal.com> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Registration is now open for RubyConf 2007, at:
>
> http://www.regonline.com/ru...

Thanks! Is there a cancellation policy to be aware of?

Blessings,
TwP

Patrick Hurley

On 9/6/07, Tim Pease <tim.pease@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/6/07, David A. Black <dblack@rubypal.com> wrote:
> > Hi --
> >
> > Registration is now open for RubyConf 2007, at:
> >
> > http://www.regonline.com/ru...
> >

> Thanks! Is there a cancellation policy to be aware of?
>
> Blessings,
> TwP

Thanks for the heads up, I might have missed this. All registered,
Ruby Central is putting up $500 for interested Google SoC students, my
guy is probably going to fly in from Germany. In any case I hope to
see a lot of us there.

pth

p.s. Congratulations Eric

dblack

James Britt

dblack@wobblini.net wrote:
> If it's inside of three weeks, talk to me and we can work out a
> partial cancellation and/or applying the fee to the next year.

Does that mean that cancellations earlier than 3 weeks before the
conference are full refunds?

--
James Britt

www.risingtidesoftware.com - Wicked Cool Coding