Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application?

Vo Ngan

9/3/2007 7:01:00 AM

Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application to .swf or to .exe .
thanks so much!

Axel Etzold

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:00:41 +0900
> Von: Vo Ngan <girlisland_pq@yahoo.com>
> An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
> Betreff: Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application?

> Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application to .swf or to .exe .
> thanks so much!

Dear Vo Ngan,

there is a project called rubyscript2exe that can create an exe file
for you:

http://www.erikveenstra.nl/rubyscript2exe/...

Best regards,

Axel

Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/g...

Vo Ngan

Axel Etzold wrote:
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:00:41 +0900
>> Von: Vo Ngan <girlisland_pq@yahoo.com>
>> An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
>> Betreff: Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application?
>
>> Please, tell me about packaged Ruby Tk application to .swf or to .exe .
>> thanks so much!
>> --
>

> Dear Vo Ngan,
>
> there is a project called rubyscript2exe that can create an exe file
> for you:
>
> http://www.erikveenstra.nl/rubyscript2exe/...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Axel

Hi Axel

Do you know packaged Ruby Tk application that can create an SWF file?
Because, I want packaged that can create an SWF file for game. (I write
by Ruby_Tk). That I can give game.SWF on web and play online.

Ngan