I write Ruby Tk application on Window XP

Vo Ngan

9/3/2007 6:57:00 AM

I write Ruby Tk application on Window XP, use ActiveTc18.4.14.0, namely
Tk::TkTable và Tk::Iwidgets::Dialog. After that packaged by
Rubyscript2exe, when run the application there is an error report :
â??Package canâ??t find PackageTable â? or â??canâ??t find PackageIwidgets... â?.
I think that is because it can find only Widgets on Tk but canâ??t find
Widgets on Tkextlib. Who can correct this error please help me? Please
mail to me: girlisland_pq@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

Terry Poulin

Vo Ngan wrote:
> I write Ruby Tk application on Window XP, use ActiveTc18.4.14.0, namely
> Tk::TkTable và Tk::Iwidgets::Dialog. After that packaged by
> Rubyscript2exe, when run the application there is an error report :
> â??Package canâ??t find PackageTable â? or â??canâ??t find PackageIwidgets...
> �.
> I think that is because it can find only Widgets on Tk but canâ??t find
> Widgets on Tkextlib. Who can correct this error please help me? Please
> mail to me: girlisland_pq@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

I have _no_ experience with TK or Rubyscript2exe what ever it is. But to me it
sounds to me like you probably need to tell it where to find those things. The
documentation (if any) should be helpful.

TerryP.

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ip...

Wolfgang Nádasi-donner

Vo Ngan wrote:
> I write Ruby Tk application on Window XP, use ActiveTc18.4.14.0, namely
> Tk::TkTable và Tk::Iwidgets::Dialog. After that packaged by
> Rubyscript2exe, when run the application there is an error report :
> â??Package canâ??t find PackageTable â? or â??canâ??t find PackageIwidgets... â?.
> I think that is because it can find only Widgets on Tk but canâ??t find
> Widgets on Tkextlib. Who can correct this error please help me? Please
> mail to me: girlisland_pq@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

Take a look at
http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index....

There is an option "--rubyscript2exe-tk", I used it (Windoes2000)
because I had the same problems with Tk before.

Wolfgang Nádasi-Donner