[ANN] heel 0.3.0 Released

Jeremy Hinegardner

8/30/2007 7:29:00 AM

heel version 0.3.0 has been released.

http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge...

Heel is a mongrel based web server to quickly and easily serve up the
contents of a directory as webpages. Beyond just serving up webpages
heel uses an ERB template and famfamfam icons to create useful index
pages. And to make things even easier it launches your browser for you
so no cut and paste necessary.

{{ Changelog for Version 0.3.0 }}

=== Version 0.3.0

* update with Launchy requirement 0.3.0
* remove unneeded famfamfam icons
* change default listening address to 127.0.0.1
* refactored handler test, now with more coverage

http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge...

enjoy,

-jeremy

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy@hinegardner.org

12 Answers

Steve from Colorado

On Jan 27, 8:29 pm, "* US *" <telepromp...@fool.com> wrote:
> In article <ebp0k6d81to2l11r12t7atn1lonjlj4...@4ax.com>
>
> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/26/national/main7284......
>
> > Jan. 26, 2011
> > "Minutemen" Member on Trial in Murder of Girl, 9
>
> > (CBS)  TUCSON -
>
> > A woman went on trail Tuesday in Arizona accused of gunning down a
> > 9-year-old girl and her father in their own home.
>
> If they were not in the United States illegally, but home in
> Mexico, this would not have happened.  No?

Their huge error in judgement was shooting the little girl. Perhaps
in the days of the Sand Creek Massacre the American people just might
have thought it was acceptable to shoot babies and children if they
were brown skinned, but it just doesn't sit well with contemporary
Americans of any color. Then again, the American public seemed to
give the Feds a pass when they did their siege at Waco which resulted
in the deaths of some 80 men, women and children. Personally, as a
father, those Minutemen would have to hope I wasn't on the jury that
would decide their fate. For me, it is an unforgivable sin to shoot a
9 year old girl and I'd vote to convict them for her murder. It's
sort of the Mai Lai Massacre syndrome, to wit, nobody gets a pass to
massacre women and children.

Gray Ghost

Steve from Colorado <gassasb@hushmail.com> wrote in news:bbd51e15-240e-
4c3e-a8ec-48249704cbdb@d23g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

> On Jan 27, 8:29?pm, "* US *" <telepromp...@fool.com> wrote:
>> In article <ebp0k6d81to2l11r12t7atn1lonjlj4...@4ax.com>
>>
>> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/26/national/main7284......

>> > Jan. 26, 2011
>> > "Minutemen" Member on Trial in Murder of Girl, 9
>>
>> > (CBS) ?TUCSON -
>>
>> > A woman went on trail Tuesday in Arizona accused of gunning down a
>> > 9-year-old girl and her father in their own home.
>>
>> If they were not in the United States illegally, but home in
>> Mexico, this would not have happened. ?No?
>
> Their huge error in judgement was shooting the little girl. Perhaps
> in the days of the Sand Creek Massacre the American people just might
> have thought it was acceptable to shoot babies and children if they
> were brown skinned, but it just doesn't sit well with contemporary
> Americans of any color. Then again, the American public seemed to
> give the Feds a pass when they did their siege at Waco which resulted
> in the deaths of some 80 men, women and children. Personally, as a
> father, those Minutemen would have to hope I wasn't on the jury that
> would decide their fate. For me, it is an unforgivable sin to shoot a
> 9 year old girl and I'd vote to convict them for her murder. It's
> sort of the Mai Lai Massacre syndrome, to wit, nobody gets a pass to
> massacre women and children.

Point of order. I don't care what they called themselves, they were not
Minutemen. The Minutemen very clearly stated a nonviolence policy.

And committing a home invasion and shooting the joint up is not acceptable.
Yes the victims were illiegally in the country but that is not a capital
offense.

What this deranged people did was a crime, irrspective of the status of the
victims.

--
If all you are doing is accusing your opponenets of all sorts of infamy.
If all you are doing is dehumanizing conservatives, TEA Party members,

You are not part of the solution,
You are not part of the problem.

You ARE the problem.

*US*

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:17:29 -0800 (PST), Steve from Colorado <gassasb@hushmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 27, 8:29?pm, "* fake *" <teabagot@fool.com> failed:
>> In article <ebp0k6d81to2l11r12t7atn1lonjlj4...@4ax.com> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> >http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/26/national/main7284......
>> > Jan. 26, 2011
>> > "Minutemen" Member on Trial in Murder of Girl, 9
>>
>> > (CBS) ?TUCSON -
>>
>> > A woman went on trail Tuesday in Arizona accused of gunning down a
>> > 9-year-old girl and her father in their own home.
>>
>> If they were not in the United States illegally, but home in
>> Mexico, this would not have happened. ?No?
>
>Their huge error in judgement was shooting the little girl. Perhaps
>in the days of the Sand Creek Massacre the American people just might
>have thought it was acceptable to shoot babies and children if they
>were brown skinned, but it just doesn't sit well with contemporary
>Americans of any color. Then again, the American public seemed to
>give the Feds a pass when they did their siege at Waco which resulted
>in the deaths of some 80 men, women and children. Personally, as a
>father, those Minutemen would have to hope I wasn't on the jury that
>would decide their fate. For me, it is an unforgivable sin to shoot a
>9 year old girl and I'd vote to convict them for her murder. It's
>sort of the Mai Lai Massacre syndrome, to wit, nobody gets a pass to
>massacre women and children.

Well said.

*US*

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:53:52 -0600, weineraner <grey_ghost471-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote:

>And committing a home invasion and shooting the joint up is not acceptable.

Now extrapolate to, say, Iraq ...

wrote:

>On Jan 27, 8:29?pm, "* US *" <telepromp...@fool.com> wrote:
>> In article <ebp0k6d81to2l11r12t7atn1lonjlj4...@4ax.com> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> >http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/26/national/main7284......
>> > Jan. 26, 2011
>> > "Minutemen" Member on Trial in Murder of Girl, 9
>> > (CBS) ?TUCSON -
>> > A woman went on trail Tuesday in Arizona accused of gunning down a
>> > 9-year-old girl and her father in their own home.
>>
>> If they were not in the United States illegally, but home in
>> Mexico, this would not have happened. ?No?
>
>Their huge error in judgement was shooting the little girl. Perhaps
>in the days of the Sand Creek Massacre the American people just might
>have thought it was acceptable to shoot babies and children if they
>were brown skinned, but it just doesn't sit well with contemporary
>Americans of any color. Then again, the American public seemed to
>give the Feds a pass when they did their siege at Waco which resulted
>in the deaths of some 80 men, women and children. Personally, as a
>father, those Minutemen would have to hope I wasn't on the jury that
>would decide their fate. For me, it is an unforgivable sin to shoot a
>9 year old girl and I'd vote to convict them for her murder. It's
>sort of the Mai Lai Massacre syndrome, to wit, nobody gets a pass to
>massacre women and children.

Exactly.

rfischer

Steve from Colorado <gassasb@hushmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 27, 8:29?pm, "* US *" <telepromp...@fool.com> wrote:
>> In article <ebp0k6d81to2l11r12t7atn1lonjlj4...@4ax.com>
>>
>> Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/26/national/main7284......
>>
>> > Jan. 26, 2011
>> > "Minutemen" Member on Trial in Murder of Girl, 9
>>
>> > (CBS) ?TUCSON -
>>
>> > A woman went on trail Tuesday in Arizona accused of gunning down a
>> > 9-year-old girl and her father in their own home.
>>
>> If they were not in the United States illegally, but home in
>> Mexico, this would not have happened. ?No?
>
>Their huge error in judgement was shooting the little girl. Perhaps
>in the days of the Sand Creek Massacre the American people just might
>have thought it was acceptable to shoot babies and children if they
>were brown skinned, but it just doesn't sit well with contemporary
>Americans of any color. Then again, the American public seemed to
>give the Feds a pass when they did their siege at Waco which resulted
>in the deaths of some 80 men, women and children.

Apparently via suicide.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfischer@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Phlip

On Jan 28, 10:53 am, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Point of order. I don't care what they called themselves, they were not
> Minutemen. The Minutemen very clearly stated a nonviolence policy.

This is called the "No True Scotsman Fallacy".

No true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.

But McLeagh from the Dales puts sugar on his porridge!

Then he's not a True Scotsman!

They were Minutemen, and terrorists.

Gray Ghost

Phlip <phlip2005@gmail.com> wrote in news:135507f6-6880-480e-a72f-
e47dc42db24f@r4g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

> On Jan 28, 10:53?am, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Point of order. I don't care what they called themselves, they were not
>> Minutemen. The Minutemen very clearly stated a nonviolence policy.
>
> This is called the "No True Scotsman Fallacy".
>
> No true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.
>
> But McLeagh from the Dales puts sugar on his porridge!
>
> Then he's not a True Scotsman!
>
> They were Minutemen, and terrorists.

Reallu, no functioning brain cells. How do you survive?

--

On Jan 29, 10:20 am, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> > They were Minutemen, and terrorists.
>
> Reallu, no functioning brain cells. How do you survive?

Are you going to repudiate Alfred S and his final solution?

Gray Ghost

Phlip <phlip2005@gmail.com> wrote in news:70d2146f-1de5-4a0f-9b24-
494ba2659244@d23g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

> On Jan 29, 10:20?am, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> > They were Minutemen, and terrorists.
>>
>> Reallu, no functioning brain cells. How do you survive?
>
> Are you going to repudiate Alfred S and his final solution?

Who is Alfred S and his final solution? And before you answer I will check
your response for accuracy.