ANN: Iowa Ruby Brigade

David W. Body

8/22/2007 1:32:00 PM

Iowa Ruby Brigade

First Meeting

Thursday, September 20, 2007
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

DMACC West Campus
5959 Grand Avenue
West Des Moines, IA

Topics:
Organizational Meeting
Getting Started With Ruby

For more information, visit

http://www.io...

We're just getting started, so please let us know how we can best
serve the needs of the Iowa Ruby community.

3 Answers

David Barnett

In article <k7t2gv$aip$1@news.albasani.net>,
ahk@chinet.com says...

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
> >>I'm stuck, trying to remember the names of some New Zealand actresses.
> >>Anyone?
>
> >Lucy Lawless
>
> >Rachel Hunter
>
> Thank you

I thought Gina Torres was, as she was in Cleopatra 2525
filmed in New Zealand. However, according to imdb, she was
born in the US.

--
David Barnett

Ian J. Ball

In article <MPG.2b0d5396c7bb04bd989e70@news.bigpond.com>,
David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> In article <k7t2gv$aip$1@news.albasani.net>,
> ahk@chinet.com says...
> > BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> > >Lucy Lawless
> > >Rachel Hunter
> >
> > Thank you
>
> I thought Gina Torres was, as she was in Cleopatra 2525
> filmed in New Zealand. However, according to imdb, she was
> born in the US.

Jenny Sky (WEHT??!!) was also American. Vicky Pratt was Canadian. So
while that show was filmed in NZ, it had a North American cast.

--
"Surf-crazed aliens... Of course." - Amber, "Alien Surf Girls",
Episode #1.1, "Wipeout".

Michael Black