MI5 Persecution: Bernard Levin 1/6/96 (1543

MI5Victim

8/19/2007 5:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: "FANATIC'S FARE FOR THE COMMON MAN"
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.media,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
Peter Ceresole (peter@cara.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article <Ds0L1o.BMF.0.bloor@torfree.net>,
: bu765@torfree.net (Mike Corley) quoted a typical, overblown Bernard Levin
: piece, which sounds exactly like any number of other pieces by Levin over
: the past thirty years.

: He then goes on to draw an anguished parallel with a totally unrelated
: incident that had happened between him and a friend a few days earlier.

It is in the same style as his other pieces, but it's so close to what
actually happened a few days previously, that it's completely reasonable
to assume that someone told Levin about the meeting, hammed it up a
little bit and motivated him to write that article.

Look at the parallels;

1. "madman running loose about London"

2. it's about a meeting which took place recently

3. the police are called (he must be controlled, however much that
consumes in resources)

4. he might be violent, approach with caution, yes we're laughing but
really we're afraid of him, or is it perhaps our own propaganda that
we're letting manipulate us

5. he "bursts into tears, and swears it's all true - and it is" a very
exaggerated impression of the conclusion of that meeting

Don't worry if you don't believe me, neither my friend to whom I
explained this nor my GP believe me either (until the friend found out
otherwise!). If someone just presented this to you as I am presenting it
now then I wouldn't find it credible (most likely), so it's not until you
actually find out it's true that you can find it credible. And by then
it's too late, because they've got you in their trap and explained how
"funny" the abuse is.

Yoorghis

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
<richarddeadeye@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The USSC did not hand down Brown v Board until 1954
>
>And "Get Smart" didn't go on the air until 1965. What's your point?

Neither the president or congress had the power to legislate those
issues for states prior to Brown v Board.

Subsequent decisions (after 50's) interpreted laws to include
application of the due process clause, and equal protection that
wasn't available in the 30's

States had (at the time) the right to maintain Jim Crow

The USSC applied a "principle" in a ruling which allowed the Federal
government to begin to enforce the law.

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Kurtis T. Nicklas of
1293 Westbrook Ave, Elon, NC 27244-9372"

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Sheldon Cooper

On Jan 26, 9:30 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
>
> <richarddead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Gore was a state senator
>
> >No kidding, how stupid are you?
>
> Ok, the correct wording should have been---He was a senator from a
> state.

Which means that he dealt with federal issues, not state issues.

So, what's your point?

Yoorghis

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
<richarddeadeye@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hoestly, I have no idea were you're going with this.... That Woodrow
>Wilson, FDR, Truman and Kennedy WERE conservatives,

They had NOTHING to do with southern state Jim Crow laws

They were not social liberals

You think FDR massively expanding government after 32 was being
"conservative"---yer outta your idiot mind.

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Kurtis T. Nicklas of
1293 Westbrook Ave, Elon, NC 27244-9372"

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Yoorghis

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
<richarddeadeye@gmail.com> wrote:

>> There were still considerable Liberals in the GOP in the 50's and
>> 60's--hardly any after the former Conservative Democrats took control
>> of the GOP after 1965
>
>So, why didn't Al Gore Senior switch parties? Why didn't Robert
>Byrd? Fullbright?

Gore and FullBright would not have been re-elected had they switched
to a republican, you moron

Byrd was safe in WV, but switched IDEOLOGY and disavowed conservative
racism. He voted 99% liberal from the mid-60's on.

THe SOUTH was anti-Republican traditionally---IOW the ELECTORATE still
considered the Republican party traitors to the south.

It was the Passage of the CRA, and the Nixon Strategy of incorporating
racist policy that began the migration of Conservatives to the GOP and
eventually losing all but 4 of their northern liberals by the time
Reagan ran.

You have NO command of history

On Jan 26, 9:33 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
>
> <richarddead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The USSC did not hand down Brown v Board until 1954
>
> >And "Get Smart" didn't go on the air until 1965.  What's your point?
>
> Neither the president or congress had the power to legislate those
> issues for states prior to Brown v Board.
>
> Subsequent decisions (after 50's) interpreted laws to include
> application of the due process clause, and equal protection that
> wasn't available in the 30's
>
> States had (at the time) the right to maintain Jim Crow
>
> The USSC applied a "principle" in a ruling which allowed the Federal
> government to begin to enforce the law.

And FDR rounded up hundreds of thousands of Japanese-Americans, threw
them in box cars, shipped them to work camps, and seized their
property.

Oh, and he refused to allow Jewish immigrants to land on America.

Woodrow Wilson was an open white supremest and Klan booster. Harry
Truman WAS a member of the Klan.

All good liberals with solid credentials.

Not sure where the Democrats on the federal level get to puff out
their chest and claim moral superiority. If anything, they seem kinda
worse.

Not quite sure where the 'tude is coming from.

"Molasses to rum to slaves, oh what a beautiful waltz
You dance with us, we dance with you
Molasses and rum and slaves

Who sails the ships out of Boston
Ladened with bibles and rum?
Who drinks a toast to the Ivory Coast?
Hail Africa, the slavers have come
New England with bibles and rum

And its off with the rum and the bibles
Take on the slaves, clink, clink
Hail and farewell to the smell
Of the African coast

Molasses to rum to slaves
'Tisn't morals, 'tis money that saves
Shall we dance to the sound of the profitable pound
In molasses and rum and slaves

Who sails the ships out of Guinea
Ladened with bibles and slaves?
'Tis Boston can coast to the West Indies coast
Jamaica, we brung what ye craves
Antigua, Barbados, we brung bibles and slaves!

Molasses to rum to slaves
Who sail the ships back to Boston
Ladened with gold, see it gleam
Whose fortunes are made in the triangle trade
Hail slavery, the New England dream!
Mr. Adams, I give you a toast:
Hail Boston! Hail Charleston!
Who stinketh the most?"
Rutledge
"1776"

Sheldon Cooper

On Jan 26, 9:35 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
>
> <richarddead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hoestly, I have no idea were you're going with this....  That Woodrow
> >Wilson, FDR, Truman and Kennedy WERE conservatives,
>
> They had NOTHING to do with southern state Jim Crow laws

They had EVERYTHING to do with Jim Crow laws. If Wilson, FDR or
Truman had stood up and done what was right, instead of what was
politically expedient, tens of millions of Americans would have been a
lot freer decades sooner.

They each had a choice between power and dishonor.....and all three
LUNGED at dishonor.

> They were not social liberals

Is that your funny little way of admitting that FDR, Truman and Wilson
were bigots?

> You think FDR massively expanding government after 32 was being
> "conservative"---yer outta your idiot mind.

I don't believe for a moment that FDR was a conservative - anymore
than the Dixiecrats were conservatives. The Democrats were liberal,
leftist, and racist. Like yourself.

Deal with it.

Sheldon Cooper

On Jan 26, 9:39 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
>
> <richarddead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> There were still considerable Liberals in the GOP in the 50's and
> >> 60's--hardly any after the former Conservative Democrats took control
> >> of the GOP after 1965
>
> >So, why didn't Al Gore Senior switch parties?  Why didn't Robert
> >Byrd?  Fullbright?
>
> Gore and FullBright would not have been re-elected had they switched
> to a republican, you moron

I'm sorry, I thought that the South suddenly switched over to the
GOP. All you needed was a "Nixon's The One" T Shirt" and to burn a
cross, and you're Jake.

NOW you're telling me that being a member of the Republican Party was
a liability.

Do get back to me when you've come up with a consistant story.....

> Byrd was safe in WV, but switched IDEOLOGY and disavowed conservative
> racism. He voted 99% liberal from the mid-60's on.

Did he disavow his racism when he went on international television and
started to babble about "white ni**ers?"

> THe SOUTH was anti-Republican traditionally---IOW the ELECTORATE still
> considered the Republican party traitors to the south.
>
> It was the Passage of the CRA, and the Nixon Strategy of incorporating
> racist policy that began the migration of Conservatives to the GOP and
> eventually losing all but 4 of their northern liberals by the time
> Reagan ran.

Ah, now Nixon is a racist.

You are aware that it was under Nixon's watch that Segregation ended,
aren't you? Crafty Richard simultaneously reformed welfare and
brought in serious new civil-rights laws and agencies for minorities,
women, the handicapped and children. He also virtually created
Affirmative Action.

Another fun fact: Dick totally reformed the government’s relationship
with Native Americans, bringing new self-determination and civil
rights to U.S. tribes while saving such Indian natural wonders as
Pyramid Lake — the tribe even renamed its capital “Nixon.”

And how is it that a Hater like Nixon opened China?

> You have NO command of history

(snicker)

wy

On Jan 27, 1:30 am, Sheldon Cooper <richarddead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 9:35 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:58:36 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
>
> > <richarddead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >Hoestly, I have no idea were you're going with this....  That Woodrow
> > >Wilson, FDR, Truman and Kennedy WERE conservatives,
>
> > They had NOTHING to do with southern state Jim Crow laws
>
> They had EVERYTHING to do with Jim Crow laws.  If Wilson, FDR or
> Truman had stood up and done what was right, instead of what was
> politically expedient, tens of millions of Americans would have been a
> lot freer decades sooner.

Stoopid Sheldon Walter Harding Cooper doesn't understand that the
country's mindset wasn't there yet to free the blacks, especially in
the South. It only became possible in the 60s after a decade-long
struggle for civil rights spearheaded by Martin Luther King, but even
then the South still had its head stuck up its ass when it came to
giving blacks civil rights. And, of course, it was in the South that
King was knocked off for making it a reality.

> They each had a choice between power and dishonor.....and all three
> LUNGED at dishonor.

And yet, it took a pair of liberals to ensure that blacks were given
their civil rights, Kennedy laying the groundwork and Johnson
enshrining it into law. Funny how that works.

> > They were not social liberals
>
> Is that your funny little way of admitting that FDR, Truman and Wilson
> were bigots?

Stoopid Sheldon being selective about history again. Who the hell
cares about FDR, Truman and Wilson? Look to your Boner and Tea Party
gang for what's really going on now.

> > You think FDR massively expanding government after 32 was being
> > "conservative"---yer outta your idiot mind.
>
> I don't believe for a moment that FDR was a conservative - anymore
> than the Dixiecrats were conservatives.  The Democrats were liberal,
> leftist, and racist.  Like yourself.

Meanwhile, you'll barely find a black face in the Repugnant party
these days. In fact, they just kicked out one of their big black
honchos, Michael Steele, and replaced him with a squeaky-clean white
boy - more reflective of the party that way, don't you think? And
that's today's reality, not one of 70 years ago. Wakey, wakey, wakey,
stoopid Sheldon Walter Harding Cooper, it's the second decade of the
21st century now.

Slackjaw

Sheldon Cooper wrote:

-

> And yet, FOX News accurately predicted how the Obama administration
> would turn out, not the Lamestream Media. Can you tell me a SINGLE
> MAJOR STORY that was critical of the Obama Administration that WASN'T
> broken by FOX News, Talk Radio or Conservative New Media?
>
> One?

So ever get an answer to that?

> You've allowed your hatred to blind you.

> > Limpballs is a modern day Father Coughlin---a race baiter, a
> > cheap-shot moron who--(had you watched C-Span and his description of
> > "what he does for a living)--you'd be wary of what he says.
>
> And yet, it's side that has demonized the banks, not conservatives.
> It's you and your ilk that drag race into everyRush Limbaugh
> accurately predicted how the Obama administration would turn out, not
> the Lamestream Media. Can you tell me a SINGLE MAJOR STORY that was
> critical of the Obama Administration that WASN'T broken by FOX News,
> Talk Radio or Conservative New Media?
>
> One?
>
> You've allowed your hatred to blind you.
> >
> > Yet I constantly explain to you that your entire ideology is the
> > personification of hate---based on nazi principles of propaganda and
> > behavior.
>
> And your "explanation" reads pretty much like any other rant by an
> insecure person who insists anyone who's not part of their tribe are
> inferior. FOX News are all lies. Rush is a Nazi. Tea Partiers fuck
> their mothers and practice bad dential hygene. Blah blah blah.
>
> You literally claim that your side has created everything virtuous in
> history. And the endless twisting and turning and self deception you
> must tell yourself to come to these conclusions. FDR, Woodrow Wilson,
> Harry Truman and JFK were conservatives.....Warren G. Harding, Calvin
> Coolige and Herbert Hoover were liberals. Margaret Sanger was a
> Southern Belle, and Planned Parenthood grew out of the South. And
> didn't you claim at one point that the Nazi's visited the American
> South to learn how to be more racist?
>
> -

Yoorghis

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 04:16:47 +0000 (UTC), "Slackjaw"
<SlackJaw57@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sheldon Cooper wrote:
>
>-
>>
>> And yet, FOX News accurately predicted how the Obama administration
>> would turn out, not the Lamestream Media.

>So ever get an answer to that?

Didn't hear him cite what they predicted.

If kicking the shit out of faux, and the Republican party--never came
over the faux entertainment channel