[ANN/ADV] Intro to Rails, Alexandria, VA, October 9-12

David A. Black

thepinkpantsuit

On Nov 12, 11:46 am, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:24:02 -0800 (PST), thepinkpantsuit
>

> <editoriale...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Nov 11, 12:49 pm, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> In the sense that it would only happen in your dreams.
>
> >> Hillary would do to the Democrats what the Tea Party did to the
> >> Republicans in Indiana.  I don't think even the Republican Party is stupid
> >> enough to nominate someone so terrible that they could lose to her.
>
> >You could be right, although I see her tapped for VP on the ticket,
> >which would perhaps soften the blow.
>
> I'm sure anyone would love to have her as a running mate, but again, I see
> no chance of her accepting.  It would be a step down from Sec. of State
> and she'd have to campaign full-bore so that somebody else could be
> president.  Just don't see it.
>

> >> Plus, chances of Biden agreeing to run as her VP?  Zero.
>
> >Give him top of the ticket. I guess we'll see. I also like Elizabeth
> >Warren.

You may be right. My only point was her popularity has increased since
2008 and she leads among favorites. Whether or not she accepts is
another story.

thepinkpantsuit

On Nov 12, 1:15 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> thepinkpantsuit wrote:

> > > A little persercution happens all over the world.

> > > You have the wrong idea about the internet..
>
> > > the internet is a communication devise...sort of
> > > like a pen and paper..letter writing. Like talking on the
> > > telephone..like using a telegram or morse code machine, or
> > > beating on drums..
>
> > > The devise you use to communicate, changes how you communicate.
>
> > So, then what you're saying is the written bible shouldn't be taken
> > literally?
>
> > > Let me talk to you on the telephone, watch how nice i can be..
>
> > > let me write you a letter, i write just like Kahlil Gibran..
>
> > > on the Internet, youdeadbitch!
>
> > > I cannot help it, it's the Internet...makes me write that way.
>
> > You don't keep up with the news much, do you?
>
> > > The devise you use to communicate affects the way you comunicate.
>
> > > Let me slap you.
>
> > > The people you see on the internet is just 1 percent of their whole
> > > personalty.
>
> > > ...the other 99 percent of me wants to get you on a slow elevator to
> > > China.
>
> > 100% of me wants to forget that 1% of you exists. Call us even.
>
> I've seen how you look, ..
> I cannot forget your 99 percent...
> but I can do without your ...one percent. Any real man can.

I'd say that's a damn good ratio.

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use

AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 04:06:10 +0000, This account has been banned because
> it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
>
>> AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
>> <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Still awaiting you posting proof of that.
>>
>> Paul, ample evidence has been posted numerous times, you stupid cunt,
>> and no one with any credibility has disputed it.
>
> Liar<SPANK!>

If I'm lying, then why does MID <633pqc.a9o.19.2@news.alt.net> remain
unanswered, Paul?

What's the matter, Paul?

Can't you find even one credible poster on Usenet to support you,
you stupid lying cowardly group-snecking PeeWeeing cunt?

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-...
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh.a6j.19.2@news.alt.net>

thepinkpantsuit

On Nov 13, 4:06 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> thepinkpantsuit wrote:

> > > Given the facts, that doesn't appear to be true, unless you ask Alan.
>
> > He seems to think Hillary is the most hated woman in the world and yet
> > the polls indicate otherwise. I don't know who to believe. Maybe you
> > can skip on over to the other side of the pond and ask him.
>
> ...and besides, Hillary is a weak woman.
>
> She appears strong on the outside..
> on the inside, where it counts..
> she's weak
> fraigle
> timid.
> I remember her on 60 Minutes
> with her husband..
> a floodlamp fell behind her
> during the interview
> and she screamed and ran to her husband arms.

Who wouldn't?

> Look at here here!http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/777/49777/...
>
> That's not a strong person.
>
> The Starmaker

You've got it all wrong; she's strong and sensitive. Not weak.
Sensitive. That's an important distinction.

Salute!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QlYi4VF96_4/RqL9Cb3n8QI/AAAAAAAAAHY/dm_pNBA4iJo/s200/Vanderbilt_cm...

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use

AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:53:06 +0000, This account has been banned because
> it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
>
>> AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
>> <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Liar<SPANK!>
>>
>> If I'm lying, then why does MID <633pqc.a9o.19.2@news.alt.net> remain
>> unanswered, Paul?
>
> Why would I respond<SPANK>

Your cowardice is noted, Paul.

>> What's the matter, Paul?
>>
>> Can't you find even one credible poster on Usenet to support you,
>> you stupid lying cowardly group-snecking PeeWeeing cunt?

(and since Paul snecked the groups again, I've added them back again)

> S<SPANK>

<five lines of screed which add up to "no">

<chortle>