dot matrix printer !

Luiz Macchi

8/15/2007 11:35:00 AM

Hi all,
anyone knows a class to print in a dot matrix printer on Linux ?

thanks any help

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Luiz Macchi wrote:
> Hi all,
> anyone knows a class to print in a dot matrix printer on Linux ?

As long as there are "printer drivers" for the dot matrix printer in
"cups" or whatever printing subsystem you're using, why would printing
to a dot matrix printer from Ruby be different from printing to any
other kind of printer? In short, this sounds more like an OS
configuration question than a Ruby language question.

I don't have printers on my Linux systems, so I can't help you. :)