Ruby Chart

Ams Lone

8/13/2007 10:00:00 PM

Hi -

I am a total Ruby Noob, so anyhelp would be much appreciated. I am sure
the experts out there can whip the attached graph in a couple of
minutes.

I have Ruby calculating the data points, all I need to do is create the
Chart using any of the charting tools supported via Ruby. Can you please
help?

thanks and much appreciate the help...

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/114/...

John Joyce

On Aug 14, 2007, at 3:43 PM, Rob Kaufman wrote:

> I'm not sure how 'pretty' you want your graphs, but you can start
> here:
> http://nubyonrails.com/p... Gruff is a great library,
> though it
> relies on RMagick, which some find tricky to install.

Tim Hunter released a script that installs RMagick and ImageMagick
pretty gracefully on OS X recently. I used it to update my local
RMagick and it was excellent. Don't know if he released one for
another platform yet.