Re: Any recommendations on ruby editor

Konrad Meyer

8/10/2007 7:35:00 PM

On Friday 10 August 2007 12:12:28 pm Felix Windt wrote:
> [...]

Also gvim (vim -g, graphical vim) is my editor of choice for ruby. You
might not want to give it a spin unless you're willing to learn it, though.
Same goes for emacs.

--
Konrad Meyer <konrad@tylerc.org> http://konrad.sobertil...
2 Answers

Dejan Dimic

On Aug 10, 9:34 pm, Konrad Meyer <kon...@tylerc.org> wrote:
> On Friday 10 August 2007 12:12:28 pm Felix Windt wrote:

Rails and Aptana on both Windows and Ubuntu is my preferred choice.
I would like to try TextMate since it seams very interesting by
looking it on screen casts.

steveaz98

On Aug 10, 3:34 pm, Konrad Meyer <kon...@tylerc.org> wrote:
> On Friday 10 August 2007 12:12:28 pm Felix Windt wrote:

I use vimmate, which is layered on gvim. It works good as long as you
don't try to open too many files at once.

http://vimmate.ruby...

--
Stephen Walker http://www.wal...