Excel without ole

Artur Shokin

8/10/2007 2:33:00 PM

Hi, everybody,

Do somebody know how to manipulate the existing excel document without
win32ole on Mac os or linux?

Best regards

ara.t.howard

On Aug 10, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Artur Shokin wrote:

> Do somebody know how to manipulate the existing excel document without
> win32ole on Mac os or linux?

on either mac or linux the one approach is to actually run windows
using either parallels or cross-over office respectively, then
install a ruby in that windows install and use it to do the
manipulation. if by 'manipulation' you mean just reading there are
quite a few readers out there.

a @ http://draw...
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Rodrigo Cortés

On 8/10/07, ara.t.howard <ara.t.howard@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 10, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Artur Shokin wrote:
>

> > Do somebody know how to manipulate the existing excel document without
> > win32ole on Mac os or linux?
>
> on either mac or linux the one approach is to actually run windows
> using either parallels or cross-over office respectively, then
> install a ruby in that windows install and use it to do the
> manipulation. if by 'manipulation' you mean just reading there are
> quite a few readers out there.
>
> a @ http://draw...
> --
> we can deny everything, except that we have the possibility of being
> better. simply reflect on that.
> h.h. the 14th dalai lama

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/p...

Rodrigo Cortés

On 8/10/07, Artur Shokin <artur.shokin@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi, everybody,
>
> Do somebody know how to manipulate the existing excel document without
> win32ole on Mac os or linux?
>
> Best regards

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?se...

Artur Shokin

Thank you all!

Ramon F Herrera

The gay community, for once, will be thrilled. Won't they?

Just sayin'

-Ramon

ps: No, I don't have the privilege of being gay (or Brown, or Black,
or Yellow, or female).

BR549

On Nov 8, 11:04 pm, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 7:04 pm, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>

> > Tom Gardner wrote:
> > > "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Kinda'.  Ideology looses to free cell phones EVERY TIME!  The Republicans
> > > are FOOLS!  They should have been more in tune with what the majority of
> > > people want.  I'm a registered Democrat and a fiscal conservative....or at
> > > least I was.  Fiscal conservatism doesn't work and I'll be dead before it
> > > comes time to pay the piper...so, if you can't beat 'em, JOIN 'em!
>
> > Yahoo news had an article on 'why Mitt lost'. They say that he spent so
> > much in the primaries that he didn't have enough left for the big vote
> > relying just on big money donations.- Hide quoted text -

> LOL...yeah just one more freaking excuse from the conservative
> cowards.
>
> The man has HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS,,,,,AND STILL HAS.
>
> If he REALLY WANTED TO BE PRESIDENT, he could downsized his assets,
> sold the horse, got rid of the mansions, the cars, the planes...and
> like any American who is trying to start a business spend HIS money
> for the job effort.
>
> He just didn't want it bad enough...he is just one of his conservative
> 47% like Little Tommy and Gummer...he wanted it given to him.
>
> TMT- Hide quoted text -

Are you saying Obama is dirt poor? He's just like you, right? He can
feeeeelll yore pain. Don't worry. Within 3 years even those hated
"rich" will be dumpster diving just like the rest of us.

Michael A. Terrell

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" wrote:

> Are you saying Obama is dirt poor? He's just like you, right? He can
> feeeeelll yore pain. Don't worry. Within 3 years even those hated
> "rich" will be dumpster diving just like the rest of us.

Except there won't be any dumpsters. The companies who own them will
be out of business.

BR549

On Nov 13, 9:53 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" wrote:
>

> > Are you saying Obama is dirt poor? He's just like you, right? He can
> > feeeeelll yore pain. Don't worry. Within 3 years even those hated
> > "rich" will be dumpster diving just like the rest of us.
>
>    Except there won't be any dumpsters.  The companies who own them will
> be out of business.

Out of business or have fled to another country to avoid Obama's
stifling regulations and crushing taxes.

B I. Minor

Ramon is a foreign transplant originally from Venezuela, probably a
beaner terrorist, and definitely a Fraud. Ramon F Herrera also goes by
"Cambridge Ray," "Google Poster," "Lucius Sanctimonious," and
"Hadron." An ultra-left, open-borders pretend-American. He lives and
works in Houston, TX. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

Ramon F Herrera
13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102
Houston, TX 77069-2374

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:34:41 -0700 (PDT), "Ramon F. Herrera"
<ramon@conexus.net> wrote:
>On Aug 15, 10:28 pm, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year"
><xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Even mexico has the sense to use voter-photo id.
>I worked on that project, was in charge of translating the winning
>Polaroid proposal to Spanish. Polaroid provided 100 million high tech
>"cedulas" at $1 each. It was the largest contract in Polaroid's
>history.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The contract and ALL work associated originated IN MEXICO so NO
translation was needed..................

Polaroid de Mexico, S.A. Managing Director (C.E.O. & General Manager)
1988 to 2001
? Obtained Mexican National Voter ID Contract: largest such program in
the World. Boosted Mexican annual sales by 252% and profits by 201%.
This product platform served to create a new international division
with worldwide annual sales exceeding US$100 million. ? Negotiated
trade agreements generating duty savings in excess of $25 Million over
5-year period.
? Formed and established first Polaroid instant film plant outside the
U.S. and Europe. Only plant in corporate history to open ahead of
schedule. Pioneered new manufacturing, labor efficiency, and logistics
programs. It became the largest Polaroid film plant of its type
worldwide.
http://www.liveperson.com/mexico-busines...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!