how to add external modules' dir?

Lee NL

8/9/2007 6:23:00 AM

In Perl, there is default module directory, say C:\perl\lib;
C:\perl\site\lib,
and I can add more default module directory by editing the registry :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PERL with
given string value Lib => "C:\OtherPM_Dir;C:\AnotherPM_Dir"

Is that similar way to do this in Ruby ? Any hints would highly appreciate!

Best regards,
Lee

believed to be clean.

1 Answer

come

I know 3 ways to do it :

* Setting the env variable RUBYLIB
* Adding -I with the path to the command line "ruby ..."
* Updating the "$:" array variable within your program (try "ruby -e
'puts $:'")

Hope this help,
Come