NetBeans IDE6 M10 and c-ruby

Guo Yangguang

8/7/2007 9:38:00 AM

hello:
I have a NetBeans IDE6 M10 with something jruby in it,but what i
have learned is c-ruby and ruby on rails.How do i install c-ruby and
ruby on rails in NetBeans IDE6 M10 to design ruby on rails programme?
Thank you !

Martin Krauskopf

James Moore

Definitely run the daily builds from
http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson.... I usually upgrade
every morning before starting to code.

- James

Guo Yangguang

thank you!I can manage that problem now!I have another question.