Ruby lib for downloading stock quotes?

Kenneth McDonald

8/7/2007 2:53:00 AM

Just as the title says...couldn't find anything obvious with a couple of
Google searches, but I'd imagine something exists, somewhere.
Recommendations appreciated

Thanks,
Ken

2 Answers

Harry Kakueki

On 8/7/07, Kenneth McDonald <kenneth.m.mcdonald@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Just as the title says...couldn't find anything obvious with a couple of
> Google searches, but I'd imagine something exists, somewhere.
> Recommendations appreciated
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

Does this do what you want?

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/yaho...

There may also be something in here that interests you.
http://rubyquiz.com/q...

Harry
--
A Look into Japanese Ruby List in English
http://www.ka...

Kenneth McDonald

Yes, that looks perfect. Thanks!

Ken