Re: question about public key encryption

Brian Candler

8/6/2007 9:35:00 AM

> does anyone have the experience about public key encryption with ruby? I
> know how to use the module OpenSSL::PKey::RSA to create public/private
> key pair and encrypt/decrypt with the key pair. however, if I only know
> other guy's public key, is there any module or method to encrypt data
> with the guy's public key?

You could try reading the answers which were given to you before. e.g.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/vframe.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/263202?263040-263463+split-mod...

25 Answers

Kurt Nicklas

On Jan 24, 10:17 pm, Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Kurt Nicklas <kurtnick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > <Abortion supporters in these groups need to woman-up and face the
> > implications of this story. If they can.....>
>
> > Kermit Gosnell's Pro-Choice Enablers (Is This What an Industry That
> > Self-Regulates Looks Like?)
>
> The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> That's about it.  It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> patients and come out as victims.  At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.

Did Gosnell committ murder when he used scissors to cut the spinal
cords of new borns?

Yes or no?

Kurt Nicklas

On Jan 24, 11:43 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <0d9149b3-b402-430d-9679-
> ff8c78247...@v31g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, sparta...@my-deja.com
> says...
>

> > Kurt Nicklas <kurtnick...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > <Abortion supporters in these groups need to woman-up and face the
> > > implications of this story. If they can.....>
>
> > > Kermit Gosnell's Pro-Choice Enablers (Is This What an Industry That
> > > Self-Regulates Looks Like?)
>
> > The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> > and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> > care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> > health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> > That's about it.  It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> > patients and come out as victims.  At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> > abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> > abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.
>
> Good points!  We need more abortion clinics everywhere.  When safe
> clinics close, back alley ones open.
> --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...

Is Gosnell committ murder?

W.T.S.

In article <91216e42-bd02-4b2a-ab72-9688e7847957
@u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, kurtnicklas@gmail.com says...

> On Jan 24, 10:17??pm, Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > Kurt Nicklas <kurtnick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > <Abortion obstructors in these groups need to woman-up and face
> > > the implications of this story. If they can.....>
> >
> > > Kermit Gosnell's Pro-Lie Enablers (Is This What an Industry That
> > > Self-Regulates Looks Like?)
> >
> > The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> > and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> > care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> > health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> > That's about it. ??It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> > patients and come out as victims. ??At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> > abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> > abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.
>
> Did Gosnell committ murder when he used scissors to cut the spinal
> cords of new borns?
No. He simply completed the abortion of highly defective fetus
material.

--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...

W.T.S.

In article <d782681f-e8b9-4345-91d7-
cae7fa3287df@x6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, kurtnicklas@gmail.com says...

> On Jan 24, 11:43??pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > In article <0d9149b3-b402-430d-9679-
> > ff8c78247...@v31g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, sparta...@my-deja.com
> > says...

> > > The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> > > and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> > > care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> > > health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> > > That's about it. ??It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> > > patients and come out as victims. ??At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> > > abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> > > abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.
> >
> > Good points! ??We need more abortion clinics everywhere. ??When safe
> > clinics close, back alley ones open.
> > --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...
>
> Is Gosnell committ murder?
No. It was just fetus material, not a baby.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...

Falstaff

Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Jan 24, 10:17 pm, Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > Kurt Nicklas <kurtnick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > <Abortion supporters in these groups need to woman-up and face the
> > > implications of this story. If they can.....>
> >
> > > Kermit Gosnell's Pro-Choice Enablers (Is This What an Industry That
> > > Self-Regulates Looks Like?)
> >
> > The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> > and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> > care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> > health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> > That's about it.  It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> > patients and come out as victims.  At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> > abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> > abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.
>
> Did Gosnell committ murder when he used scissors to cut the spinal
> cords of new borns?
>
> Yes or no?

Spartakus

Kurt Nicklas <kurtnick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > Kurt Nicklas <kurtnick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > <Abortion supporters in these groups need to woman-up and face the
> > > implications of this story. If they can.....>

> > > Kermit Gosnell's Pro-Choice Enablers (Is This What an Industry That
> > > Self-Regulates Looks Like?)

> > The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> > and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> > care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> > health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> > That's about it.  It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> > patients and come out as victims.  At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> > abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> > abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.

> Did Gosnell committ murder when he used scissors to cut the spinal
> cords of new borns?

If he actually did exactly what was described in the indictment, yes.
One problem here is that it's hard to believe that he was allowed to
ignore commonly understood standards of medical care for more than a
decade. Another problem is that the stories surrounding Gosnell are
getting so extravagant as to be unbelievable. Why exaggerate when the
simple truth will suffice?

Kurt Nicklas

On Jan 25, 1:49 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <91216e42-bd02-4b2a-ab72-9688e7847957
> @u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, kurtnick...@gmail.com says...

> > > The implications of this story are that a doctor went off the rails
> > > and completely abandoned commonly understood standards of medical
> > > care, he got away with it for more than a decade, and none of the
> > > health regulatory agencies that had jurisdiction did their jobs.
> > > That's about it.  It's shameful when women go into a clinic as
> > > patients and come out as victims.  At the same time, a 1st-trimester
> > > abortion is just about the safest outpatient surgery there is, and
> > > abortion at all stages is safer than childbirth.
>
> > Did Gosnell committ murder when he used scissors to cut the spinal
> > cords of new borns?
>
> No.  He simply completed the abortion of highly defective fetus
> material.

Did you read the article?

What causes "live, viable, babies in the
third trimester of pregnancy" to be "highly defective fetus material,
in your view?

Can you answer?

Kurt Nicklas

On Jan 25, 1:50 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <d782681f-e8b9-4345-91d7-
> cae7fa328...@x6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, kurtnick...@gmail.com says...
>

> > On Jan 24, 11:43 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > > In article <0d9149b3-b402-430d-9679-
> > > ff8c78247...@v31g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, sparta...@my-deja.com
> > > says...

> > > Good points!  We need more abortion clinics everywhere.  When safe
> > > clinics close, back alley ones open.
> > > --http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...
>
> > Is Gosnell committ murder?
>
> No.  It was just fetus material, not a baby.

Are you glad your mother didn't consider you "just fetus material" and
unworthy of life?

W.T.S.

In article <1e8a4669-19f2-4927-9515-
3a8e662f2a0d@d23g2000prj.googlegroups.com>, kurtnicklas@gmail.com
says...

> On Jan 25, 1:49??pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > In article <91216e42-bd02-4b2a-ab72-9688e7847957
> > @u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, kurtnick...@gmail.com says...

> > > Did Gosnell committ murder when he used scissors to cut the spinal
> > > cords of new borns?
> >
> > No. ??He simply completed the abortion of highly defective fetus
> > material.
>
> Did you read the article?
>
> What causes "live, viable, babies in the
> third trimester of pregnancy" to be "highly defective fetus material,
> in your view?
Women don't seek late term abortions unless their lives are in danger or
the fetus is highly defective.

> Can you answer?
I just did.
--

On Jan 25, 8:03 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <1e8a4669-19f2-4927-9515-
> 3a8e662f2...@d23g2000prj.googlegroups.com>, kurtnick...@gmail.com
> says...
>

> > On Jan 25, 1:49 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > > In article <91216e42-bd02-4b2a-ab72-9688e7847957
> > > @u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, kurtnick...@gmail.com says...

> > > No.  He simply completed the abortion of highly defective fetus
> > > material.
>
> > Did you read the article?
>
> > What causes "live, viable, babies in the
> > third trimester of pregnancy" to be "highly defective fetus material,
> > in your view?
>
> Women don't seek late term abortions unless their lives are in danger or
> the fetus is highly defective.

Prove it.