Windows Authentication

Henrik Kristiansen

8/3/2007 11:33:00 AM

I have developed a ruby application that runs on Linux. The application
has to extract information from a web service which is located on an IIS
that has enabled integrated windows authentication.

Does anyone have any clue, example or How-to that can help me to create
a connection to a server that uses windows authentication?

/Henrik

Pau Garcia i Quiles

Quoting Henrik Kristiansen <henrik.kristiansen@gmail.com>:

> I have developed a ruby application that runs on Linux. The application
> has to extract information from a web service which is located on an IIS
> that has enabled integrated windows authentication.
>
> Does anyone have any clue, example or How-to that can help me to create
> a connection to a server that uses windows authentication?

Do you mean NTLM?
http://rubyforge.org/projects...

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.e...

Henrik Kristiansen

That is exactly what I have been looking for.
Thank you.