Re: Updating header in file.

jabowen

8/2/2007 9:55:00 PM

end of header = status#1, status#2, status#3
data line = 100, 60, --- 55

new header end = status#1, status#2, status#3,
status#4
data line = 100, 60, 55
new data line = 100, 60, 55, 10

Jeff

us.http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invi...

> Jeff,
>
> Can you please clarify and post an example of what
> you mean? Append
> the header to what?
>
> Matt White

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invi...

1 Answer

Gregory Brown

On 8/2/07, Jeffrey Bowen <ja_bowen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> end of header = status#1, status#2, status#3
> data line = 100, 60, --- 55
>
> new header end = status#1, status#2, status#3,
> status#4
> data line = 100, 60, 55
> new data line = 100, 60, 55, 10

Is that actually how your data is structured? It's not clear from the example.