[ANN] flog 1.0.0 Released

Ryan Davis

8/1/2007 7:54:00 AM

flog version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...

Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.

% ./bin/flog bin/flog
Total score = 128.7

Flog#report: (21)
4: puts
2: sort_by

Changes:

## 1.0.0 / 2007-08-01

* 1 major enhancement
* Birthday!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...

4 Answers

Gregory Brown

On 8/1/07, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com> wrote:
> flog version 1.0.0 has been released!
>
> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...

Hi Ryan. Where can I find unified_ruby. Is that a missing dependency?

sandal@metta ~/flog-1.0.0> flog bin/flog
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- unified_ruby
(LoadError)
from /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/flog-1.0.0/bin/flog:6
from /usr/bin/flog:16:in `load'
from /usr/bin/flog:16

Ari Brown

Happy birthday!

On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:53 AM, Ryan Davis wrote:

> flog version 1.0.0 has been released!
>
> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...
>
> Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
> report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
>
> % ./bin/flog bin/flog
> Total score = 128.7
>
> Flog#report: (21)
> 4: puts
> 2: sort_by
>
> Changes:
>
> ## 1.0.0 / 2007-08-01
>
> * 1 major enhancement
> * Birthday!
>
> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...

--------------------------------------------|
If you're not living on the edge,
then you're just wasting space.

Ben Bleything

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007, Gregory Brown wrote:
> On 8/1/07, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com> wrote:
> > flog version 1.0.0 has been released!
> >
> > * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...
>
> Hi Ryan. Where can I find unified_ruby. Is that a missing dependency?

Looks like ParseTree (and its dependency RubyInline) are also missing
from the dependencies list.

Ben

Ryan Davis

On Aug 1, 2007, at 07:20 , Gregory Brown wrote:

> On 8/1/07, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com> wrote:
>> flog version 1.0.0 has been released!
>>
>> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...
>
> Hi Ryan. Where can I find unified_ruby. Is that a missing
> dependency?

Entirely my fault. I'll have it fixed in an hour or so. Summary:
don't release new software when exhausted.