[ANN] ar_mailer 1.3.1 Released

Eric Hodel

8/1/2007 4:54:00 AM

ar_mailer version 1.3.1 has been released!

* <http://seattlerb.org/ar_...

Even delivering email to the local machine may take too long when you
have to
send hundreds of messages. ar_mailer allows you to store messages
into the
database for later delivery by a separate process, ar_sendmail.

Changes:

# 1.3.1

* Fix bug #12530, gmail causes SSL errors. Submitted by Kyle Maxwell
and Alex Ostleitner.
* Try ActionMailer::Base::server_settings then ::smtp_settings. Fixes
bug #12516. Submitted by Alex Ostleitner.

* <http://seattlerb.org/ar_...

Hasham

Cool! I earlier had to use rail mail plugin to spool email messages in
database.