None4U

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message
news:4d019d0d$0$1605$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net...
> Walter Harding <gopartyanimal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Dec 9, 1:07 pm, "5847 Dead, 990 since 1/20/09" <d...@gone.com>
>>wrote:
>>> http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/house-democrats-vote-reject...
>>> tax-deal/
>>>
>>> House Democrats vote to reject Obama-GOP tax cut deal
>>
>>Great - the Republicans can be bi-partasan,
>
> Stop lying, asshole. There is nothing bipartisan about a back-room
> deal made without input from any Congresssional Democrats.

And theres nothing American about shoving Deathcare down our throats when
America said no.

Bi partisan is out.

You all are going to tun hard and scared from here on out.

> --
> Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
> rfischer@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

liberal

On Dec 10, 3:32 am, "DogDiesel" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> "Ray Fischer" <rfisc...@sonic.net> wrote in message

> > Walter Harding  <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Great - the Republicans can be bi-partasan,
>
> > Stop lying, asshole.  There is nothing bipartisan about a back-room
> > deal made without input from any Congresssional Democrats.
>
>  And theres nothing American about shoving Deathcare

"Deathcare"??? Ummm, is that those $8/hour clerks working for Blue
Cross/Blue Shield denying coverage for insurees?

> down our throats when
> America said no.
>
> Bi partisan is out.
>
> You all are going to tun hard and scared from here on out.
>

> > --
> > Ray Fischer         |  Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
> > rfisc...@sonic.net  |  The new GOP ideal

liberal

On Dec 9, 5:48 pm, Walter Harding <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 1:07 pm, "5847 Dead, 990 since 1/20/09" <d...@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/house-democrats-vote-reject...
> > tax-deal/
>
> > House Democrats vote to reject Obama-GOP tax cut deal
>
> Great - the Republicans can be bi-partasan, and the Democrats will
> have to explain a middle class tax hike in the middle of a
> Depression.  Also, in a month, the republicans can then make the Bush
> cuts permanent.  What's not to love?

Ummm, the hundreds of billions in continuing annual deficits the
Welfare-for-billionaires provision entails. You want a bankrupt
America in perpetual debt to China Idunno, is your real name Mao
zeHarding?? Comrade????

rfischer

DogDiesel <nospam@nospam.none> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Walter Harding <gopartyanimal@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Great - the Republicans can be bi-partasan,
>>
>> Stop lying, asshole. There is nothing bipartisan about a back-room
>> deal made without input from any Congresssional Democrats.
>
> And theres nothing American about shoving Deathcare down our throats when

Nobody is interested in your lunacy, Dogshit.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfischer@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Walter Harding

On Dec 9, 7:22 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Walter Harding  <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 9, 1:07 pm, "5847 Dead, 990 since 1/20/09" <d...@gone.com>
> >wrote:
> >>http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/house-democrats-vote-reject...
> >> tax-deal/
>
> >> House Democrats vote to reject Obama-GOP tax cut deal
>
> >Great - the Republicans can be bi-partasan, Great - the Republicans can be bi-partasan, and the Democrats will
have to explain a middle class tax hike in the middle of a
Depression. Also, in a month, the republicans can then make the Bush
cuts permanent. What's not to love?

(childish insult deleted mostly unread)

Lack of meaningful comment means that you concede the point.