libpurple (pidgin, formerly gaim) bindings?

Gregory Seidman

7/30/2007 1:36:00 AM

I'm interested in doing some AIM stuff with Ruby, and libpurple looks like
the most stable and best supported library out there. Does anyone know of
Ruby bindings for it, or are there bindings for some other IM library?

--Greg

2 Answers

Mark Gallop

Gregory Seidman wrote:
> I'm interested in doing some AIM stuff with Ruby, and libpurple looks like
> the most stable and best supported library out there. Does anyone know of
> Ruby bindings for it, or are there bindings for some other IM library?
>
> --Greg

How about this - http://rubyforge.org/projects... ?

Mark

Gregory Seidman

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 12:02:03PM +0900, Mark Gallop wrote:
> Gregory Seidman wrote:
>> I'm interested in doing some AIM stuff with Ruby, and libpurple looks like
>> the most stable and best supported library out there. Does anyone know of
>> Ruby bindings for it, or are there bindings for some other IM library?
>>
>> --Greg
>
> How about this - http://rubyforge.org/projects... ?

Just what I was looking for, thanks!

> Mark