??Legally Access FREE Satellite TV on your PC??

G.Rafter

7/27/2007 2:57:00 PM

Access 1000's of Television Channels From All Over The World

Watch all your favorite shows on your Computer from anywhere in the
World!

Save 1000's of $$$ over many years on cable and satellite bills.

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Learn More About it at Link below:

http://freetvonpc.5...

3 Answers

John Manning

? R. L. Measures. wrote:
> In article <Qt6dnXMtzYkJqAvRnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@giganews.com>, John Manning
> <jrobertm@terra.com.br> wrote:
>
>> ? R. L. Measures. wrote:

>>> ** the dodge
>>>

>> That would be you, Rich, who has dodged the fact that a winner in a war
>> is breaking international law when they perpetuate their decades' long
>> occupation of Palestinian lands, the gross and
>> blatant ongoing human rights abuses and un-Democratic unequal legal
>> treatment Palestinians, the systematic incremental theft of Palestinian
>> lands and the long list of grossly disproportionate war crimes committed
>> by the Israelis against the Palestinians.
>
> ? Did the U. S. break international law when it stole vast tracts of
> native North American land in the 1800s?
>
> -- end

Changing the subject and/or shifting the attention away is a typical
ploy of those who are either unwilling or are incapable of actually
addressing the issues at hand.

>> Here are documented details of the *illegal* behavior of Israel toward
>> the Palestinian people:
>>
>> Secret Israeli database reveals full extent of illegal settlements -
>> http://www.vfp143.org/lit/Gaza/Secret_Israeli_database_reveals_full_extent_of_illegal_sett....
>>

>> Watch one of the ways the Israelis have been stealing land from the
>> Palestinians:
>>
>> Inside Israeli land grabs:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_...
>>
>> = =
>>
>> Israel's documented war crimes in Gaza
>>
>> Report of the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict
>> http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/specialsession/9/docs/UNFFMGC_...
>>
>> Since the UN report is 575 pages, here is the much more brief summary:
>> http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/8D52A795C565E9AF852576...
>>

>> And here is the United Nations press release:
>>
>> 'UN mission finds evidence of war crimes by both sides in Gaza conflict'
>> http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?Ne...

John Manning

? R. L. Measures. wrote:
> In article <4c971cec.5115250@news.eternal-september.org>,
> logan.sacket@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 02:12:22 -0700, rL@somis.org (? R. L. Measures.)
>> wrote:

>>> ** the dodge
>> Arab countries occupy 640 times the land as Israel.
>>
>> The last time, (before Britian gave the land to the Jews), anyone had
>> established Palestine as a home country was 2000 years ago when the
>> Jews had done so.
>>
>> Essentially, there was no Arab Palestine for the Israelites to take
>> over.
>
> ** to Manning it makes zero difference.

Arabs indeed DID occupy the land refered to as Palestine, and had for
generations.

--The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as Nakba, meaning the
"disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm", occurred when approximately
725,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes, during
the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the Civil War that preceded it...

Nur-eldeen Masalha writes that over 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants
of the area that became Israel left their towns and villages.[5] Jewish
advances, such as that on Haifa, fears of a massacre after Deir
Yassin,[6] and a collapse in Palestinian leadership caused many to
leave out of panic, while some of those who remained were expelled by
Jewish soldiers or, later, the Israeli government.

A series of laws passed by the first Israeli government prevented them
from returning to their homes, or claiming their property. They and many
of their descendants remain refugees.[7]

During the 1949 Lausanne conference, Israel proposed allowing 100,000 of
the refugees to return to the area, though not necessarily to their
homes, including 25,000 who had returned surreptitiously and 10,000
family-reunion cases.[8] The proposal was conditional on a peace treaty
that would allow Israel to retain the territory it had taken, and on the
Arab states absorbing the remaining 550,000?650,000 refugees. The Arab
states rejected the proposal on both moral and political grounds.[9]

The status of the refugees, and in particular whether they have a right
to return to their homes or be compensated, are key issues in the
ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The events of 1948 are
commemorated by Palestinians every May 15, on what has become known as
Nakba Day.--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestin...

rL

? Is not turnabout fair play?