Archives of this forum

Lloyd Linklater

7/24/2007 12:53:00 PM

Because of the magnitude of contributors there is a LOT of great stuff
in here, but it goes away quickly. Where can I get an archive of what
is inside here?

John Mettraux

On 7/24/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
> Because of the magnitude of contributors there is a LOT of great stuff
> in here, but it goes away quickly. Where can I get an archive of what
> is inside here?

http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-talk-goo...

Hope this helps, best regards,

--
John Mettraux -///- http://jmettraux.o...

Sebastian Hungerecker

Lloyd Linklater wrote:
> Because of the magnitude of contributors there is a LOT of great stuff
> in here, but it goes away quickly. Where can I get an archive of what
> is inside here?

http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-t...

--
NP: Anathema - Forgotten Hopes
Ist so, weil ist so

Robert Dober

On 7/24/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
> Because of the magnitude of contributors there is a LOT of great stuff
> in here, but it goes away quickly. Where can I get an archive of what
> is inside here?

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/i...
is this what you are looking for?

Robert

-- Kent Beck

Lloyd Linklater

Those are EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks!

Robert Dober

On 7/24/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
<snip>
I just forgot a very nice site, although it is not exactly what you
have asked for it is a great entry point to the list, with nice links
to the major threads, and for sure of interest for some folks on this
list :)

http://www.rubyweekl...

-- Kent Beck