Re: How to link 2 interface

Axel Etzold

7/20/2007 7:54:00 AM

Dear Cool,

..hmm, strange that you couldn't open that website.
Actually, I took it from a Google search and was
able to open it.
There is more information about FXRuby here:

http://www.fxruby.org/doc/infoso...

I subscribed to that mailing-list some time ago and received quite
a lot of helpful information from its very nice
expert members already.
You might also want to have a look at the documentation
of Fox itself.
More generally, I have always found Hal Fulton's "The Ruby
Way" very illuminating with its many examples. The second
edition contains a chapter on FXRuby.

Best regards,

Axel
Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/g...

1 Answer

The Peeler

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:00:48 +0800, Delirious The Retard, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 01:36:07 -0700, "Doug" <andxornot@gmail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>"Ariadne" <ariadne.mac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Doug, there are also some Christians who are
>>> helped to do a lot of harm:
>>>
>>> http://i...
>>
>>I've met enough antisemitic asshole Christians to know this
>>is true. I hope their Jewish messiah doesn't judge them too
>>harshly.
>
> We don't have a jew messiah, you ignorant prosemitic asshole.
> But keep sucking jew ass. You know it makes sense.

You believe in Jesus, poor The Retard? Then, indeed, your "God" is a Jew,
and he most likely was even circumcised! LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard!