how to link 2 interface

Cool Wong

7/19/2007 9:04:00 AM

I using the fox16 to create my GUI. Now i do not know how to link 2
interface. For example, when i click a button on 1st interface, then 2nd
interface will shown and the 1st interface will close.

Axel Etzold

Dear Cool,

maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
script that's provided with FXRUBY to solve
your problem ?
I didn't really understand whether you actually
want to close the first window after opening the
second one or not ...
For FXRuby specific questions, you'll also find
help on a specific mailing list:

https://rubyforge.org/mail/?gr...

Best regards,

Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:03:52 +0900
Von: Cool Wong <coolwong85@yahoo.com>
An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
Betreff: how to link 2 interface

> I using the fox16 to create my GUI. Now i do not know how to link 2
> interface. For example, when i click a button on 1st interface, then 2nd
> interface will shown and the 1st interface will close.

Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/g...

Cool Wong

Axel Etzold wrote:
> Dear Cool,
>
> maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
> script that's provided with FXRUBY to solve
> your problem ?
> I didn't really understand whether you actually
> want to close the first window after opening the
> second one or not ...
> For FXRuby specific questions, you'll also find
> help on a specific mailing list:
>
> https://rubyforge.org/mail/?gr...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Axel

Sorry, i cannot open the web site. Any other web site can intro to me???
Thanks.