BackgrounDRb in standalone mode

Franz Remy

I would like to use BackgrounDRb in standalone mode (outside the rails
app) but i can't find a way to do so...

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks

Franz

hemant

On 7/17/07, Franz Remy <remyfranz@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use BackgrounDRb in standalone mode (outside the rails
> app) but i can't find a way to do so...
>
> Can someone help me please ?
>
> Thanks

See, if following link solves your problems:

http://www.igvita.com/blog/2007/05/15/distributed-ruby-worke...

BackgroundDrb can be definetely used outside rails. If you have
further questions, please hop over to backgroundrb mailing list and
ask.

own coals.

http://blog.g...