Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/17/2007 4:24:00 AM

In message <4832f961ed3b81778b707927fd1fbf94@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>> ? There's a 1/6 chance that it's me. Which it isn't. The odds are
>> against you. For all you know, that could be some 12 year old.

There's more than your name to identify you:

>And I just renembered, screw you guys. I'm going home. IN other words, I
>am never visiting this gay mailing list again.

How many of those Wiltrouts do you think habitually use "gay" as a derogatory
term? Not all of 'em. How many of them are rich, spoiled, teenagers? How
many think they're going to revolutionize the world by copying Blizzard's
combat engine?

Believe me, it would not be hard to recognize you just from a writing sample.

-s