Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/17/2007 3:18:00 AM

In message <35c431b3a685cdf9fd2d47479b24ce33@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Type in Joseph Wiltrout. There are 6 of us in America.

It's okay, you're identifiable enough.

-s

3 Answers

Joe Wiltrout

unknown wrote:
> In message <35c431b3a685cdf9fd2d47479b24ce33@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
> Wiltrout writes:
>>Type in Joseph Wiltrout. There are 6 of us in America.
>
> It's okay, you're identifiable enough.
>
> -s

? There's a 1/6 chance that it's me. Which it isn't. The odds are
against you. For all you know, that could be some 12 year old.

Joe Wiltrout

Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> unknown wrote:
>> In message <35c431b3a685cdf9fd2d47479b24ce33@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
>> Wiltrout writes:
>>>Type in Joseph Wiltrout. There are 6 of us in America.
>>
>> It's okay, you're identifiable enough.
>>
>> -s
>

> ? There's a 1/6 chance that it's me. Which it isn't. The odds are
> against you. For all you know, that could be some 12 year old.

And I just renembered, screw you guys. I'm going home. IN other words, I
am never visiting this gay mailing list again.

SonOfLilit

On 7/17/07, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja@aol.com> wrote:
> Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> > unknown wrote:
> >>
> >> It's okay, you're identifiable enough.
> >>
> >> -s
> >

> > ? There's a 1/6 chance that it's me. Which it isn't. The odds are
> > against you. For all you know, that could be some 12 year old.
>
> And I just renembered, screw you guys. I'm going home. IN other words, I
> am never visiting this gay mailing list again.

Good bye.

Aur