Re: I need serious help!

Peter Booth

7/16/2007 10:24:00 PM

I'd encourage anyone who hasn't read Amy Hoy's perceptive
blog entry to do it ASAP and save themselves some frustration:

http://slash7.com/articles/2006/12/2...

Peter

4 Answers

Rick DeNatale

On 7/16/07, Peter Booth <pbooth@nocoincidences.com> wrote:
> I'd encourage anyone who hasn't read Amy Hoy's perceptive
> blog entry to do it ASAP and save themselves some frustration:
>
> http://slash7.com/articles/2006/12/2...

You know, Amy's blog has been very quite of late. I hope she didn't
run out of garlic, crucifixes and wooden stakes!

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denh...

Johannes von Ebersdorf

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:57:05 -0500, Harold Burton
<hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In article <4cfe8342$0$1676$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net>,
> rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>> dsharavi <dsharavii@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >There is only one "Israelis only" road -- NOT "Jews only" road,
>> >"ISRAELIS only" road -- and that is Route 60 from Jerusalem to
>> >Hebron.
>

>> Since ISrael is a Jewish state and since non-Jewish Israelis are a
>> small minority, it is effectively a Jewish-only road.
>
>Except it isn't. It's a predominantly Jewish road, just like most
>interstates in the US of A are predominantly Christian roads, most roads
>in India are predominantly Hindu roads, most roads in Pakistan are
>predominantly Islamic roads, etc.

You are talking nonsense. The West Bank is criss-crossed with roads
constructed for the exclusive use of the illegal Jewish
settler/squatters. I idea was to fragment the West Bank in such a way
that a Palestinian state would be impossible.

At this point, the only way to a peaceful resolution is to remove ALL
the Israeli settlements and outposts in the West Bank and Gaza and to
demolish the illegal annexation wall.

>snicker

dsharavi

On Dec 8, 7:47 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>When you lie and then provide the proof that you're lying you only
>show everybody that you are a stupid asshole in addition to being a
>liar.
>I wrote "de facto Jewish only", as you quoted above.
>Ray Fischer

Either this guy doesn't read his own posts, or he expects others
won't.

From: rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: 06 Dec 2010 09:26:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Helen Thomas - "Israel has jewish-only roads in the West
Bank"

From: rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: 07 Dec 2010 06:22:17 GMT
Bank"

>rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>Technically they're "Israeli only" roads, and since Israel is
>>predominantly Jewish, the roads are de facto Jewish only.

Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com>wrote:
>No more than roads in Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc are de facto islam only.

Except that those JEWISH-ONLY ROADS are not in Israel.
From: rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: 07 Dec 2010 18:56:02 GMT
Bank"

dsharavi <dshara...@hotmail.com>wrote:
>There is only one "Israelis only" road -- NOT "Jews only" road,
>"ISRAELIS only" road -- and that is Route 60 from Jerusalem to
>Hebron.

Since ISrael is a Jewish state and since non-Jewish Israelis are a
small minority, it is effectively a JEWISH-ONLY ROAD.

>Similarly, there are "Palestinians only" roads on which

The "Palestinian only" roads are not in Israel. Neither are the JEWISH-
ONLY ROADS.

<sigh>

Deborah

Harold Burton

In article <4d00516e$0$1609$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net>,
rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> Harold Burton <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >In article <4cff1cc0$0$1597$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net>,
> > rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> >> Which is what I just wrote
> >
> >No you didn't. You wrote "jewish only
>
> When you lie and then provide the proof that you're lying you only
> show everybody that you are a stupid asshole in addition to being a
> liar.
>
> I wrote "de facto Jewish only", as you quoted above.

"de facto" or not, it's not jewish only.

Try again.

snicker