Russian translation of LTP

Mike Shock

7/16/2007 7:43:00 PM

Hi, all!

I translated into Russian Chris Pine's original tutorial "Learn To Program".
It's located at: http://www.shokhirev.com/mikhail/ruby/ltp/...
Hope this translation will be of use for all the Russian-speaking
programmers.

Mikhail Shokhirev
(aka Mike Shock)

3 Answers

Sy Ali

On 7/16/07, Mike Shock <mshock@shadrinsk.net> wrote:
> I translated into Russian Chris Pine's original tutorial "Learn To Program".

Thank you SO MUCH. I have some Russian and Ukrainian friends who
would love this..

John Joyce

On Jul 16, 2007, at 2:43 PM, Mike Shock wrote:

> Hi, all!
>
> I translated into Russian Chris Pine's original tutorial "Learn To
> Program".
> It's located at: http://www.shokhirev.com/mikhail/ruby/ltp/...
> Hope this translation will be of use for all the Russian-speaking
> programmers.
>
> Mikhail Shokhirev
> (aka Mike Shock)

Cool !
Mikhail, you should contact Chris Pine, the web site version of the
book has a wonderful feature:
all the code samples in the book are live on the site. That is, the
results of a code example you see are actually produced by the code
you see.

Mike Shock

Hi, John!

I certainly contacted Chris Pine and asked his permission for the
translation.
I know and like this wonderful feature and I'd probably transform my
translation into the
interactive auto-generated tutorial like Cris Pine's. But it'll be later
when I have more free time...
;-(

Mikhail.