Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/16/2007 2:49:00 AM

In message <ae546f6d786fd1210f83e129febba998@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Yes. Us crazy kids. The problem is, we really don't care about destined
>for great things. Because all the nerds turn out like my uncle, who is
>the CFO for some company in Boston, yet all of us turn out as the CEO of
>the company that the CFO works for. Besides, what harm is few egged
>houses going to do to a career?

If you get caught, potentially, quite a bit.

These posts will be searchable for the rest of your life. When you're
40, a casual effort to find out who you are will turn up this thread.

And even twenty years later, I'd look at a thread like this as pretty
much a guarantee that someone isn't worth hiring. For anything. Ignorance
is curable, but your kind of attitude is toxic at any level of experience,
and it rarely improves.

-s

6 Answers

Halberstam Reader

On Dec 8, 11:08 am, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
> Lon Jimmes <corvus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >HEADLINE: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange
>
> >OVERVIEW: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange, telling
> >his viewers how bogus the rape charges against Assange are and
> >breaking down the deceit of the women making the accusations.
>
> >LINK:http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/vide......
>
>    Suprising to see a normally short-sighted
>    ultranationalist do something like that.
>    Generally, his kind want every 'enemy'
>    lynched on the spot - truth, law and
>    nuances regardless.
>
>    Could Mr. Beck be a more complicated guy
>    than he seems ?

ALL broadcasters believe in the First Amendment.

Blackwater

Joe Snodgrass <joe.snod@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Dec 8, 11:08?am, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
>> Lon Jimmes <corvus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >HEADLINE: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange
>>
>> >OVERVIEW: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange, telling
>> >his viewers how bogus the rape charges against Assange are and
>> >breaking down the deceit of the women making the accusations.
>>
>> >LINK:http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/vide......
>>
>> ? ?Suprising to see a normally short-sighted
>> ? ?ultranationalist do something like that.
>> ? ?Generally, his kind want every 'enemy'
>> ? ?lynched on the spot - truth, law and
>> ? ?nuances regardless.
>>
>> ? ?Could Mr. Beck be a more complicated guy
>> ? ?than he seems ?
>
>ALL broadcasters believe in the First Amendment.

Except maybe CNN ... they seemed to be leading
the charge to lynch Assange.

Blackwater

Deep Dudu wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:08:53 -0500, Mr.B1ack <bw@barrk.net> wrote:
>
>>Lon Jimmes <corvus200@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>HEADLINE: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange
>>>

>>>OVERVIEW: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange, telling
>>>his viewers how bogus the rape charges against Assange are and
>>>breaking down the deceit of the women making the accusations.
>>>
>>>LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/video-glenn-beck-comes-out-defense-of-juli...
>>

>> Suprising to see a normally short-sighted
>> ultranationalist do something like that.
>> Generally, his kind want every 'enemy'
>> lynched on the spot - truth, law and
>> nuances regardless.
>>
>> Could Mr. Beck be a more complicated guy
>> than he seems ?
>>

>No. He thinks he can use this against the Obama adminstration. If
>Republicans were in power he would be having a completely different
>reaction.

Republicans ARE 'in power'.

But maybe you're one of those people who
imagines a president to be some kind of
gawd-emperor or something ? Obama can't
do dick without bending over to the new
GOP congress first.

DeepDudu

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:30:11 -0500, Mr.B1ack <bw@barrk.net> wrote:

>Deep Dudu wrote:

>>> Suprising to see a normally short-sighted
>>> ultranationalist do something like that.
>>> Generally, his kind want every 'enemy'
>>> lynched on the spot - truth, law and
>>> nuances regardless.
>>>
>>> Could Mr. Beck be a more complicated guy
>>> than he seems ?
>>>

>>No. He thinks he can use this against the Obama adminstration. If
>>Republicans were in power he would be having a completely different
>>reaction.
>
> Republicans ARE 'in power'.
>
> But maybe you're one of those people who
> imagines a president to be some kind of
> gawd-emperor or something ? Obama can't
> do dick without bending over to the new
> GOP congress first.

So then nothing is going to get done except cut taxes on the rich and
cut benefits to the poor.

rfischer

Mr.B1ack <bw@barrk.net> wrote:
>Lon Jimmes <corvus200@gmail.com> wrote:

>>HEADLINE: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange
>>
>>OVERVIEW: Glenn Beck comes out in defense of Julian Assange, telling
>>his viewers how bogus the rape charges against Assange are and
>>breaking down the deceit of the women making the accusations.
>>
>>LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/video-glenn-beck-comes-out-defense-of-juli...
>
> Suprising to see a normally short-sighted
> ultranationalist do something like that.
> Generally, his kind want every 'enemy'
> lynched on the spot - truth, law and
> nuances regardless.
>
> Could Mr. Beck be a more complicated guy
> than he seems ?

He hates women and hates Obama and hates Clinton. This is the logical
outcome.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfischer@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Gunner Asch

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:30:11 -0500, Mr.B1ack <bw@barrk.net> wrote:

>Deep Dudu wrote:

>>> Suprising to see a normally short-sighted
>>> ultranationalist do something like that.
>>> Generally, his kind want every 'enemy'
>>> lynched on the spot - truth, law and
>>> nuances regardless.
>>>
>>> Could Mr. Beck be a more complicated guy
>>> than he seems ?
>>>

>>No. He thinks he can use this against the Obama adminstration. If
>>Republicans were in power he would be having a completely different
>>reaction.
>
> Republicans ARE 'in power'.
>
> But maybe you're one of those people who
> imagines a president to be some kind of
> gawd-emperor or something ? Obama can't
> do dick without bending over to the new
> GOP congress first.

They are "in power:?

On which planet?

It should be noted that Republicans will only take their seats in
January, 2011 and they only control the House, not the Senate.

Do get your facts straight.

Everything up till now..since Jan 2007...has been done by a Democrat
controlled Congress..and since 2008..by a Democrat President.

Hardly the fault of Republicans.

Gunner, Democrat.