Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/16/2007 2:48:00 AM

In message <6bb62f9bbce78ad4b65c194e29361fe7@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>I use the term mathematician simply to say that I am good at math.

I knew you were using it wrong.

>Good as in best in my honors class.

I am stunned by how far our educational system has fallen.

>But I have grown bored of you morons who
>clearly don't have the power to A.) Assume the obvious. And B.) THINK!

I have the power to assume the obvious. I also have the power to punch
myself in the face.

It's the ability to think that keeps me from doing either.

>As for my money situation, I don't have money to throw around on useless
>books.

Hmm. And yet, you say you want to make a game. You seem to think that
you're magically gonna be able to do this without studying. I don't think
so.

Fact is, I've known people six sigmas out on the high end who needed to
study stuff to use it. And big fish in a little pond though you may be,
there's no way you're convincing me you're above genius level.

-s